Mackenzie Stuart is a leading executive search and selection business. From our offices in Leeds, London, & Toronto we provide retained and contingency recruitment solutions across industry and have specialist recruitment consultants that work within the Oil & Gas, Mining, Infrastructure & Built Environment, Medical, Scientific, Healthcare, Finance, Banking, Insurance, Water, FMCG, Ingredients, Manufacturing, Chemicals and Logistics sectors.
Job Title: Country Manager – Airline
- Mackenzie Stuart are working with an African Airline to source a Country Manager for Nigeria.
- Manage countrywide operations for the airline throughout Nigeria leading a team of 7 Operations Managers
- Work with local and International Ground Handling and Aviation Service providers to make sure that all flights in and out of Nigeria are running correctly and on time
- Help increase the Airline’s brand and market share within Nigeria and West Africa as a whole
- Report to Head Office every month with efficiency savings to make the Airline more effective in the region
- Work with the Airline’s marketing team to boost the company’s image in the region by providing unbeatable service for the region
- Look to open up new routes in West Africa that would lead to new market opportunities as well as increased revenues
- Reports to Director – Operations
- At least 2 years working in Airlines or Aviation companies in Africa
- Fluent in English and with a good working knowledge of French, fluent French speakers will be looked upon favorably.
- Good organisation skills as the candidate will be managing the overall flight dispatch and airport services for the Airline in Nigeria
- Previous experience of leading teams effectively and hitting targets set by senior management and the Board
- Must have a passion for forging relationships and have experience working in teams
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- $75,000 – $90,000 + local benefits
Location: Abuja, Nigeria
CLICK HERE TO APPLY