What if I tell you now that with a one time fee of 0.06 BTC , you will earn over 0.1 BTC daily without any referring anybody ?....

check it out yourself: https://giftobit.com/?r=adomuwinner

Okay let's say you are scared about the "0.06 BTC " one time fee.... But wait a minute,
* What if I told you that you will still earn over a 0.01 BTC daily even without paying the 0.06 BTC ...,?
You Probably looking at me right now like 'huh'. .. , Let me shock you more... Wait for it

Note: This is not zarfund, nor crowd rising.... Infact with this, both are about to be dumped

HOW DOES IT WORK :

To see for yourself visit: https://giftobit.com/?r=adomuwinner

Summary of what you have up there in that page is;

Its a peer-to-peer project network just like other peer-to-peer networks out there like crowd rising, zarfund and even MMM where participants pay directly to each other strictly. But each of these programs are slightly modified to suit the developers. In the case of giftobit.com, there are two ways to earn money.
1. You register and pay your upline the first contribution of 0.06 BTC, immediately you do that, you are activated into the matrix system to receive money too from your own direct downlines which in the case of giftobit.com, they provided two options to get the downlines who will pay you too directly by yourself or if you can't recruit them by yourself you wait for the universal matrix to assign you your complete 5 downlines.

So to your question, do you need to pay?....

It's your choice it depends on the route you wish to choose to achieve your aim in this program. Two paths of success have been provided for you by the developers. Choose one.

GO for your BTC now: https://giftobit.com/?r=adomuwinner

Conclusion:

A. If you cannot provide money, then provide referrals.

B. If you cannot provide referrals then pay.

C. If you can pay and the system provides you your referrals, then trust me, you will start making withdrawals from today (from the very first referral you are given) .... Yes people have started making withdrawals since from the first day it was launched on Tuesday 20/9/2016 that it was launched. My upline registered and paid on same Tuesday and got most of his referrals to do the same and he withdrew on Wednesday evening. I have his withdrawal screenshots with me...

*But be warned!! Even if you provide referrals, your referrals may or may not be assigned to you rather they might be assigned to someone else next in the matrix system who needs a referral assigned to him as his downline. So, like I said IT IS NOT A MUST TO REFER ANYONE IF YOU PAID TO ENTER THE PROJECT BECAUSE THE SYSTEM WILL AUTOMATICALLY GIVE YOU DOWNLINES, SO NO NEED FOR YOU TO REFER ANYONE !!!

D. The reason I personally joined this project was because if you paid to enter into the matrix system and the system gives you your 5 paid referrals.... Just go and sleep because the matrix system will automatically start opening multiple accounts for you again recycling the same process for you without you doing anything or even lifting a finger. Yes, it will be on auto-run, go to the site and read it. It's there!... System place referrals under your downlines,it pushes you up further into the matrix system, you earn money, System opens other multiple accounts for you.... Then repeat process!...

PAYMENT BENEFITS:

Summary of Earnings
STAGE 1.
LEVEL 1 = 0.25 BITCOIN
LEVEL 2 = 2.25 BTC
LEVEL 3 = 25 BITCOIN

STAGE 2:
LEVEL 1 = 2.25 BTC
LEVEL 2 = 25 BITCOIN
LEVEL 3 = 250 BTC

You can be withdrawing your money at any time, its not until a level is completed that you withdraw, No. At any minute you can withdraw.
But you can only withdraw 75% of your earnings while 25% is donated to charity.

you can email me for any clarifications