+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: EARN N5000 DAILY IN NIGERIA. See FREE TUTORIAL HERE

EARN N5000 DAILY IN NIGERIA. See FREE TUTORIAL HERE

It is said that ‘readers are leaders’. If you are willing to read what follows very thoroughly to the end, I guarantee you will start earning at least N3,000 directly into your Nigerian bank account with every hour of work. I am not selling anything to you. Instead, everything is laid bare, here and now 100% FREE. But, if you are too lazy to read, don’t ever complain you are not rich and don’t ever say people are looking down on you for being poor.This is an introduction to the 500 Naira Network, a program that has been around since 2012. From my findings, the founder of this program is probably Pastor Caleb Makanjuola of the Amazing Grace International Christian Center. But, it is not about the founder now. Instead, I am reviewing this program based on independent findings I made about it.The 500 Naira Networkenables you to earn series of N300 and other bonuses. It has earned its name from the fact that you become a full member of the network by contributing a one-time sum of Five Hundred Naira (N500) only. From the 500 Naira Network‘s FAQ page, I gather that the program is ‘NOT an autosurf, multi-level marketing, pyramid, ponzi, matrix or “Get Rich Quick” scheme’. But it is basically a referral-based network. Your earning increases with the number of people you are able to bring into the network. As soon as one of your down lines activates his/her account by paying the sum of N500, your account gets credited with the sum of N300. Also, whenever one of your down lines withdraws his/her earning, you are paid 5% of your down line’s earning. This means you can refer a number of people and stop referring and you will still be earning. It also tells of the necessity of taking care of your down lines because the more they earn, the more you earn. The payout is N2000 and you can withdraw it directly into your Nigerian bank account immediately. What this means is once your earning accumulates up to N2000, you can request for it to be sent into your Nigerian bank account. That means by referring up to 7 approved members only. So, if you can refer up to 7 approved members daily, you can get paiddailyinto your Nigerian bank account.I have researched on this program especially by establishing contacts with those who have been members for some time now. All my findings are positive except one person who said he was approved before his account was closed the following day. I have also joined the program mainly as a means of watching it. So far, my experience with it is positive. If you sign up by clicking on any of the 500 Naira Networklinks on this page or use ‘jil4real’ as your referrer on the sign up form, you’ll be signing up as my down line. As long as this program continues to record positives, it is a wonderful idea that is bound to lift many people (in Nigeria and beyond) out of the dungeon of poverty and so I will continue to promote it. If I have an advice for the founder on how to keep the program going, I will always offer it. But, if ever I notice that the program has turned into a scam, I will not only report it here but throughout the Web also.THE UP SIDEThe 500 Naira Networkhas a number of factors working in its favor. First, since the amount involved is affordable almost to any Nigerian adult, it is easier to convince people to join and to activate their account than with other programs. So, in the long run, you will make more earning progress than elsewhere. If you go to the 500 Naira Network‘s Facebook Page, you will see people’s independent comments to show this is true. You might be thinking that you’d make more money with a program that pays you up to N2000, N3000, N5000 for each person you bring, but it might take you up to 1 or 2 weeks to get one person to join, whereas with the 500 Naira Network, you can get up to 30 people in one day because the low income people are in very great majority. Also, since almost everyone wants to make more money and Nigerians are either directly or indirectly excluded from most global online earning programs, a program like the 500 naira network provides a lot of succor to the vast numbers of Nigerians who desire to join the online earning community. That means there is a huge market for marketing your 500 Naira Network referral link.THE DOWN SIDEIs it all rosy with the 500 Naira Network? Certainly no. The major difficulty of course lies with being able to convince the largest number of people to join the network in the shortest space of time. To help with this, I have prepared a free e-guide called CREATIVE WAYS TO CONVINCE AT LEAST 10 PEOPLE TO JOIN THE 500 NAIRA NETWORK AS YOUR DOWN LINES EVERY HOUR. I am giving this out 100% free to my down lines as my own way to care for them. CREATIVE WAYS TO CONVINCE AT LEAST 10 PEOPLE TO JOIN THE 500 NAIRA NETWORK AS YOUR DOWN LINES EVERY HOUR contains tips that can help with any other type of marketing but it especially applies with marketing your own referral link in the 500 Naira Network. It includes not only tips, but also template you can edit in a minute and turn it into your personal 500 Naira Network hub AS I AM DOING. I am also allowing you to give out the package free to your own down lines. Follow these steps to get your free copy of CREATIVE WAYS:*.STEP ONE: Sign up with my 500 Naira Networkreferral link here for FREE or use ‘jil4real’ as your referrer on the sign up form.*.STEP TWO: Activate your account, that is, get it approved.*.STEP THREE: Once you log into your 500 Naira Network account and it is ‘approved’, send your 500 Naira Network username and your email to 08095916229.*.STEP FOUR: Check your email inbox in the next 72 hours for your FREE copy of CREATIVE WAYS. If you are unable to get your copy of CREATIVE WAYS as said above, please check your SPAM folder. If you still can’t find it in the SPAM folder, please call us on 08095916229 to inform us.NOTE: My watchword on this page is ‘total transparency’. In line with this, therefore, I inform as follows: I am giving out free copies of CREATIVE WAYS to my down lines with the following reasons:1.To encourage you to sign up as my down lines. I also display your referral links on some of the web pages I manage (remove this if you are not willing to do it – be honest). That’s free marketing for our down lines.2.To help you succeed in the network. I know that your success means my success too. I encourage you also to do the same with your own down lines.3.As a way to track the level of transparency with the 500 Naira Network Admin. This is how: Although the program has been deemed credible so far, I want to find out if the Admin some times steals referrals from the members of the network. If I discover that, I’ll ask them to stop so as to give hard working Nigerians unlimited opportunity for success through the program. The number of people asking me to send them a copy of CREATIVE WAYS should correspond with the number of active referrals in my account. But if I notice a discrepancy between the number of people asking me for a copy of CREATIVE WAYS and the number of active referrals in my account, that means the 500 Naira Network Admin does not give me credit for all my effort which would mean they have been stealing referrals from their members. By this means I will catch them and inform them so that they will give members all their dues. In this way, members can be sure that even if they can refer a million people, they will get paid for all of them. But, if after informing them and they keep doing that, I will report them to the appropriate authorities for scam. By allowing you to give out a free copy of CREATIVE WAYS yourself, I am also giving you the opportunity to track your own referrals as we are doing while helping your down lines to succeed. Isn’t this a good Nigerian way to maintain sanity with a laudable program? The monetary contribution with the 500 Naira Network may be little, but the work contribution could be substantial which is reason enough not to take it with a complacent attitude. Moreover, if we must achieve the Nigeria of our dream, we shouldn’t let anyone have even as little as N1 which he/she doesn’t deserve.HOW TO BE SUPER SUCCESSFUL WITH THE FIVE HUNDRED NAIRA NETWORKIf you can see it, the potential for success with the 500 Naira Network is indeed high. During my research, I came in contact with a fellow who claimed he had made up to Three Hundred Thousand Naira (N300,000) with the 500 Naira Network. I have also seen another who said he makes over Two Hundred Thousand naira (N200,000+) monthly. Well, honestly, I couldn’t verify these figures – the only proof I have from the second guy is his Toyota Camry which he says he bought through earning from the 500 Naira Network – but all I know is that it is possible to earn even more than that as long as the program is and remains thoroughly credible. Consider this: Supposing you refer 20 people daily on the average, you have 20 people multiplied by N300 which is N6,000 daily. If you multiply N6,000 by the 30 days in a month, you have N180,000 in a month. And, it can be extremely easy to get 20 people daily to sign up as your down lines by using CREATIVE WAYS. What if you refer 30, 40, 50 people daily? Calculate the earning yourself. This is possible by observing tips such as:1.See the 500 Naira Network as a real business and not just as ‘one of those things’. See your referral link as a real product and your account as your office space. Because we Nigerians are used to the so called ‘hurstling’ we run the risk of measuring ourselves on the scale of activity instead of on the scale of results achieved. No, we should be result-oriented rather than struggle-oriented. That’s the name of effectiveness. How many businesses or jobs out there has the prospect of earning you as much as N180,000 a month with as little as a N500 start-up, only one or two hours of work daily, with no need to pay office rents or queue on the traffic snarl every morning and evening and of paying you recurrently (like retirement benefits) after only a month of work even if you stopped working? Your winning with the 500 Naira Network, just like your success in anything else, starts from your basic attitude towards it. So, once more, I advise you to take the 500 Naira Network as a very serious business. For example, if you think you could borrow to make an important investment, then you could also borrow to activate your account if need be, or to buy an internet connection in a cyber cafe or for your PC in connection to the 500 Naira Network. After all, you only use money to make more money.1.Visualize: Pray about it. Then, sit down and see yourself succeeding already beyond imagination with the 500 Naira Network. See yourself convincing up to a hundred people daily to sign up with your referral link. See them activating their accounts in different parts of the country and beyond. See the Naira figure in your account increasing with every passing minute. See yourself receiving an alert from your bank that you have received say N50,000 from the 500 Naira Network every week. That is from convincing only about 25 people daily to sign up with your referral link. You have your greatest opportunity to dream very big with this program. This is not just empty dream. Instead, you can even seen clearly from point to point how it can work out. If the network has been on since 2012 and if people are making positive comments about it on Facebook, it means YOU TOO can convince someone to join with your referral link. And if you can convince 1 person, then you can convince yet another 1 person and yet another and another until they are 5, 10, 15, 20, 39, etc. It is a game of numbers.2.Work: Set a goal. Decide how much you want to earn daily, weekly, monthly, etc. WRITE IT DOWN (This is absolutely important). Place the figure you have written down where you can see it once in a while. Then go out to market. Tell people in your family, street, work place, etc. But your greatest opportunity to get the largest number of referrals within the shortest period lies here on the Web if you follow the tips in my guide. You needed to be very effective: to achieve the highest results within the shortest time. By this means you will spend less and less while earning more and more. I know that most Nigerians access the Web either through a dial-up connection or from cyber cafes. This means you needed to consider the cost of connection which, of course, depends heavily on the length of time you spend marketing your referral link. How to achieve the best online marketing result with the 500 Naira Network within the shortest possible time is the special subject treated in CREATIVE WAYS. You should spend 50% of your time in marketing your referral link, and the remaining 50% on taking care of your down lines. That’s what I do.
    j

Re: EARN N5000 DAILY IN NIGERIA. See FREE TUTORIAL HERE

It appears the links aren't clickable. Ok follow this link http://jilonline.wordpress.com/2013/11/07/2/
    j

+ Reply