Nigerians are looking for where to invest their money and MMM Nigeria has been a way for so many to make fortune. The model is relatively clear to me because I can just understand how huge bonuses can be paid and yet the system is healthy. Now, MMM United is available to take the scheme to an international level by allowing you to provide help via bitcoin and offers 100% Mavro at the moment.

I still don’t understand how the system will sustain 100% mavro but maybe because there is a large number of willing donors in the MMM united scheme, the system can sustain the press. MMM united works just the same way as MMM Nigeria but for the fact that there are few guider on the MMM United at the moment. They give you 100% of your investment in 30 days and 5% on all bonuses.

After providing help, you are to confirm by dropping your payment bitcoin transaction ID. For those that quickly provide help, there is a 5% speed bonus.

The system is locked for just 7 days after providing help and then you can Get Help.

Like I always tell you my friends, please be cautious with online investments programs and invest only your spare money. Even thou many have made lot of money, there is no guarantee that you will not lose all your investment.

The minimum investment for MMM Global is just 10 US Dollars and that is around 5000 Naira only. You can only Provide Help or Get Help using bitcoin. Bitcoin is the number one electronic currency in the world.

You can easily open a bitcoin wallet via blockchain.info

To get your bitcoin account number/deposit address, Click on RECEIVE and copy the long hash.

If you are having difficulties in registration, i can help you register your account. Please no calls and kindly note that no guarantees on your investments

UNITED WE STAND!!!

https://mmmunited.org/a/[email protected]