My good friend, I want you to use just 2 minutes of your time to check out this system that can generate consistent income on AUTOPILOT into your bank account even while you are at sleep. It only require a onetime 1,000 Naira investment.

My good friend why don’t you give it a try. I strongly believe on a very good day, you spend more than N1,000 Naira on buying data and making calls Monthly? I can guarantee you that, you will make back your money (N1,000 naira) MAXIMUM of 2 weeks of joining.

REASONS WHY YOU SHOULD JOIN NOW THIS PROGRAM?

1. The program is AUTOPILOT: After joining, you just sit and relax and start getting your payments. I and my team will handle the work for you. You get spillover every hour of people registering nationwide. TAKE NOTE: You will earn your money faster if you refer people.

2. You are assured of getting paid maximum 2 weeks of joining.

IF YOU ARE READY TO JOIN, SIMPLY FOLLOW THESE STEPS BELOW:

STEP 1: Go to:

http://ecooperative.online/register/adomuwinner

Please Ensure you copy the link exactly has I wrote it above. When you visit that link, you will see on the website a place where they wrote JOIN NOW on the top side in the website, kindly click on join now, the form will open for you to fill. PLEASE NOTE: You are supposed to see ADOMU YUSUF as your sponsor on top of that form. Fill and submit the form.

STEP 2: Log into the website again with the USERNAME and PASSWORD you supplied when filling the form. After log-in, click on PAYMENT INFO on the dashboard at the left hand corner. It will ask you to enter your details and Bank you want your payments to be made into. After entering all the details, click on UPDATE at the bottom of the form. Please ensure it shows you that your information has been successfully updated.

STEP 3: After you are done with step 2, click on upgrade NOW on the dash board, you will see Donate, kindly click the Donate, it will direct you to click on PENDING GIFT. You should click on pending gift.

When you click on PENDING GIFT it will show you the account number and phone number of the person you are matched with to pay the N,1000 naira to. You can do Direct bank deposit or Bank transfer. PLEASE NOTE: Ensure you call the person before making the payment.

After making the payment call the person to APPROVE YOUR PAYMENT on his/her dashboard.

PLEASE TAKE NOTE THAT YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE INACTIVE AND WILL BE DELETED WITHIN 3 DAYS OF REGISTERING IF YOU FAIL TO PAY YOUR N1,000 TO THE PERSON YOU ARE MATCHED WITH. KINDLY CALL HIM/HER BEFORE AND AFTER MAKING YOUR PAYMENT IN-ORDER TO APPROVE YOUR PAYMENT.

The website link is:
http://ecooperative.online/register/adomuwinner

Thanks for you patience and your time.

If you need further clarification on this Kindly call me on: 08085038965

FROM MR. ADOMU YUSUF