There is a good company that works with local and international clients. They are established as an interface between clients and some online investment program and helps them to manage their investment(s) with the experience they have gained for some years.
This company pays takes responsibility of 20% of your investment for a situation where lost was had during the investment period. Hence, you are always protected to receive back 20% of your investment amount even when all your investment was lost, through to the risk that is associated with local and international investment. Lets assume that you started with $100, and the money was lost, they will pay you $20.
However, if all things are equal, you will receive 200% or double of your deposit at the end of 30 days. The minimum amount you can start with them is $50. Here is the earning potential:
1) With $50, you will receive $100 at the end of 30 days.
2) With $100, you will receive $200 at the end of 30 days.
3) With $200, you will receive $400 at the end of 30 days.
4)With $400, you will receive $800 at the end of 30 days.
5)With $800, you will receive $1600 at the end of 30 days.
6)With $1600, you will receive $3200 at the end of 30 days.
7)With $3200, you will receive $6400 at the end of 30 days.
With $6400, you will receive $12800 at the end of 30 days.
9) With $12800, you will receive $25600 at the end of 30 days.
10) With $25600, you will receive $51200 at the end of 30 days.
and so on.
This is real. But remember that there is a risk in all investment programs and all you have to do is to align your investment with the much you can take. However, like I said, this program will pay you back 20% of your investment in a situation where there was a lost in investment. They are real and registered and you a contact and how you can contact them if want to. For the next this month only, you will only pay me N3000 only to get their details. Please, if you do not have at least N8670 to start with the company after paying me N3000 to get the package, do not pay me, since you are not ready to get started. Send email to: [email protected] to get my bank details. If you want to pay by liberty reserve, you only pay me $20. The subject of your email should be: payment details. Please, do not tell me its fraud or this or scam. It is not compulsory. I will give out this info to only 31 persons. If you asked for payment details and do not pay within the next day, please, forget about it. Thanks.