Fellow Nigerians, am here again to drop information that can change your life for the better. This information can actually put enough money into your pocket to the extent that it can make you quit that your low paying job and startup real business that will liberate you financially.
So, are you an unemployed youth who has been searching for job for so many years? , Its time to stop searching and help yourself with this information am about to provide which can actually make you fair better than the employed in your locality. This information can even make a low earning employee to leave his low paying job and make real money.
Here, I will give you a rundown of the A-Z of importation business, buying things cheap online and buying laptops for as low as 10,000 naira and sale as high as 25,000 naira here in Nigeria. I will also teach you how to make over 100,000 a month doing this business. You will learn the A to Z of where and the steps to take to buy stuffs like laptops, mobile phones (Androids, IPhones, Techno, Nokia, Apple, Samsung galaxy and so on), bags, jewelries, computer accessories, wrist watches, clothing’s e.t.c at an outrageously and tremendously cheap price online, and have it shipped to your Nigerian/ local address write before your doorstep.
I will give you the rundown of what is needed in this business to turn it to an unimaginable money spinning machine! BE CERTAIN OF THIS!
THINGS NEEDED IN THIS BUSINESS
1. MEANS OF MAKING PAYMENT TO THE SITES - this can be done easily by using your GTBANK Naira MasterCard or that of UBA
2. A VALID ADDRESS - this should be a traceable address where your goods will be delivered. Though, your phone number which you will provide in the website will be used to contact you for the delivery, but it is always better to have a traceable address. This can be your home address or your office address.
3. THE WEBSITES FOR THE PURCHASE- this is what matters here. This is actually a secret website. Secret in the sense that it’s not known by many people in Nigeria. This is where the secret to making the money lies. The list of this secret websites has been compiled into an Ebook in form of a manual.
A CLOSSORY PRICE COMPARISM AND SHIPPING METHOD- here, you can type the amount suitable for the product you want in the search box and products within that range will be displayed. You also need to tick the free shipping option and also Verify the seller so as to ascertain their experience with their past customers
For example, if I want to buy an android phone, this is how my search should look like in the website

And beneath is the result of the above search;

A close look at the prices will show you that they are damn inexpensive. Isn’t it? The first one is $58.20 which is just N9,280. The next thing you‟d do is to click on each of the results to further dig deep into the product and know more about the seller and the experiences of customers. When you click the product, this is how it will look like

From the image above, you will notice that the seller has got great positive feedbacks… 809, which is about 95.2% He ships out within 4 days of ordering. You‟ll also notice that the seller is online, so you could start up a live chat with him to find out more about the product and how it‟s going to get to you. The next to do is to click on the feedback link on the page to read feedbacks,

You can see from what past buyers said, that this particular seller has nice great ratings, so fit to do business with. This is the ground upon which you will transact with him. That’s not to say that if the rating is low he will eat your money. The money will not be released to him until you receive and approve of the product before you will authorize the release of the money to him by the site managers. So to order this very item; we just click on „Buy Now‟ link;

On the next page, you‟ll be prompted to choose the type of card you want to use for payment, (in our case, its visa) and then put in your card details; and hit „Pay My Order‟

Upon successful payment, you will instantly receive an email. In few days’ time from ordering, the items will be shipped to the address you provided. You’ll receive another email from the website after the shipment of your goods which will contain the tracking ID to keep track of the movement of your goods. The email will also give you guidelines on how to track your item till it is delivered to your door step. When you receive your item, and it meets your expectation, then you just need to log in to the site and confirm that you have received it by clicking on “Confirm Order Received‟

On the otherhand, if you are not satisfied with the product, you can open a dispute and your money will be refunded. You can buy virtually everything from this websites.
Now, what remains is for you to startup this business is the list of the websites. Like I told you earlier, I compiled it into an ebook to give out at a give away price. This idea I just shared is what people pay over 35,000 to learn in seminars. My students are making it big I this business and I will like you to join the league and be financially free.
This eboook goes for 4000. But am currently running a promo which will end by December 31st, and for that the ebook can be gotten at a giveaway price of 1999 naira.

To get this ebook, rush now and pay the sum of #1999 into this account
Account name: Ukpabi Joshua kenechukwu
Account number: 0117132792
Bank Guaranty Trust Bank
Amount: 1999 naira

After payment, send your payment details including your email address to 08148256505 or [email protected] and the ebook will be forwarded to you email address within 1hour of payment.

Don’t let this opportunity pass you by. Utilize it now and be financially free.
For more information and clarification on this and numerous other ways to make cool money on the internet, call me on 08148256505 or you can send an email to [email protected].

Dont fail to visit my blogs for more info and tutorials
www.gistitup..com
www.freeinternet4u..com
www.tutoriazone..com
www.movedmountain..com
www.sokanews..com
www.freecheatzone..com
See you at the top!