Hello everyone,
I was oppotuned to go for an interview with a Company in Ijora, Lagos. I went through the the first interview and succeeded. I was invited for the second interview on the morning of the interview by 7:45am 4 the interview by 8am. i left everything I was doing and headed for the place. I was there on time though, I was the 1st to be interviewed by the CEO of the company. Who tried to intimidate me by telling me that I should tell him the truth not minding what I have written in my CV by hitting hard on his table. The man also told me that the questions were going to be personal. So we proceeded to this task, by asking my name, date of birth, town, community, village, kindred,siblings and family memebers ,schools and how I can discribe my former place of work (NYSC) and the town I grew up in among others, all these I did and tactfully too. So when he asked me abt my work history beacuse I trained as a sales rep in an insurance company he asked for my md's name and number, but I left that day without my folder becasue all these have been screened in my 1st interview. So when I was asked this number and could not provide it, the man sent me out of the place. I was so confussed and asked if I could go and get it and come back but no chance was given to me for that. My other collegues have started work since 1st September, despite I got the highest in the 1st interview. I blame myself for not being prepared for this kind of thing so let us take our work histry serious and go through our CV and all that we have written in our CV. THANKS