+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: WHY NOT TRADE FOREX

WHY NOT TRADE FOREX

if u are desperately looking 4 a job why not try forex trading. honestly in 5 months of it you wont want to work anybody anymore. i am talking from experience. ask me how

Re: WHY NOT TRADE FOREX

My dear Goodday, would like u to brief me more on the FOREX TRADE, cos av bin longing for one who will give me an insight of wat is obtainable there (u can reach me on this email [email protected]) would be grateful if u can get back to me. Have a luvly day.........

u are right,forex is a good business if u know hw to go about it.I ave started and is giving me more dan expected.U can also try the Robot,it works also.Best wishes

Hi buddy,
    I am justing seeing this msg.it interest me to know that smone could be out there willing to educate pple on FOREX.I think you should volunteer to assist us the UNEMPLOYED GRADUATES by organising a serminer on getting started on FOREX, also telling us what to be ready to sacrifice -meaning what it takes to get started.
    I will appreciate if you could do this for us.Though at no profitable cost!!
    Plz reply

guys
    i am a forex trader. i have lost money and i have made money. like i said in the post forex is a wonderful business. if u want to know the nitty-gritty give me a shout at [email protected]

l like this thread but l think people should be told the truth about forex cos must people only advertise forex to enrich themselves you see people holding a one day training or even 3hours training and they will go away with you 30,000 were as the main thing is you must demo trade to get the major idea

ok,wish all men the best on forex trade.hahahahahahahaha

tony
    there are 2 ways u can trade the forex market. u can do that using fundamental analysis or technical analysis. like u already know technical analysis simply means chart reading using useful indicators...i personally use what i call the daily limits. that is support and resistance. they are powerful techinical ways to read the market and trade.though i combine it with other indicators like moving average, RSI AND ACOUPLE OF OTHERS. i have a well written material on tecnical analysis. let me know your mind at [email protected]

+ Reply