+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: Whats the way forward?

Whats the way forward?

My brothers and sisters, i woke up this morning feeling really bad. I felt bad because nothing is been done to see that Nigerians are treated fairly. I feel we are being depraved and oppressed by people in authority, especially the LAW MAKERS who are busy creating wealth for themselves instead of devising means of balancing economic growth. How can a legislator be paid 2.5 million naira a year for participating in 5 rallies,i.e 500,000 for each... What is the objective of the rally? Is it to promote development... I just cant understand why they shud be paid that much. I have not talked about sitting allowance and other allowances or even they monthly take home. media says an average senator has a total packeage of up to 10 million naira, i dont know if its factual. Whether it is or not its absurd. Plz can someone tell me in What way are they'legislators' beneficial to our country that they should be the highest paid?
    What is david mark doing with 9 official cars? What is dimeji bankole doing with 7 cars? Why is our money lavished in areas that do not bring economic growth?
    Brothers i dont know about you something has to be done, there has to be a REVOLUTION, before we become strangers in our motherland. The time to act is NOW
    Man propose and God dispose, thank God, God no be man cos i for don kpeme oh!

Re: Whats the way forward?

It didn't start today, and certainly it won't end today. I believe the revolution has already started, but it's a gradual process, God willing we will get there at the shortest possible time. Long live Nigeria!

+ Reply