+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: WHAT BUSINESS IDEAS CAN U PRESENT TO A FOREIGN INVESTOR INTERESTED IN INVESTING

WHAT BUSINESS IDEAS CAN U PRESENT TO A FOREIGN INVESTOR INTERESTED IN INVESTING

Am a young man who got into oil and gas business immediately after graduation in 2004.Came across an American who was here to purchase crude oil.I stopped and helped him from loosing his money to some dupes.He has been of help since he left Nigeria and had decided that it will be nice we do business together.I've suggested import and export of petrolum products to him which he turned down,saying he would want us to start small.I've registered his coy name in USA with the CAC here in Nigeria.

Now he has asked me to study Nigerian market and come up with businesses we could manage together.Business that is profitable and risk free.

I might know some good businesses but I believe a team is better than an individual.
    I need you to advice me on good businesses I can present to him.

He has lost over $500,000 to Nigerians in the past so will not be interested in sending money but will be interested in doing business that the security of whatever money he puts in will be guaranteed may be by involving the ba

Re: WHAT BUSINESS IDEAS CAN U PRESENT TO A FOREIGN INVESTOR INTERESTED IN INVESTING

If I can assertain you are genue their is a lot we can push to gether on this. kindly contact me on this nos 07038687923

Re: WHAT BUSINESS IDEAS CAN U PRESENT TO A FOREIGN INVESTOR INTERESTED IN INVESTING

if what u are saying is not a nigerian lie,send a mail to [email protected] and we can do alot together.

get in touch with me on 08036771734...lets discuss or [email protected]

Re: WHAT BUSINESS IDEAS CAN U PRESENT TO A FOREIGN INVESTOR INTERESTED IN INVEST

Nice question being asked by an intelligent mind
    Nigeria is flowing with milk and honey so there are lots of business ideas and opportunities. but one thing i discovered from many is that the odd ideas.
    hover over to www.easycashpages.con where i will be unleashing various business ideas both online and offline from time to time
    See you at the top.

+ Reply