+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: What books are you reading?

What books are you reading?

Let’s talk about reading. What are you reading or what was the last book you read? And share a few lessons from it.

At the moment I read e-books. The last book I read is “Conversations with Millionaires”
    by Mike Litman and the present one is “The Intelligent Investor” by Benjamin Graham; I download both from www.oxcheck.net

Two lesson I learnt from “Conversations with Millionaires.” One, find enough reasons to do something and force or punish yourself to do it. The second is, save and buy what will bring value to your work, business, or life.

What are you reading?

Re: What books are you reading?

I like reading motivational books one of the ones i read of recent is a book by Jeff Keller "Attitude is Everything" one thing i learnt there is "whether u think u can or think u cant u are right". Since then i have learnt to live on I CAN another one i read sometime ago is An Enemy Called Average by John L. Mason, i also learnt that "Servants are not famous but could be rich".

I read the Poor Dad Rich Dad Cashflow Quadrant and one important lerson i learnt there is "when borrowing make sure it is small but when it is much make sure someonelse is paying".
    We become what we think about! What the mind can conceive & believe, d mind mind can achieve; Whether you think you can - or think u cant, you are right.

+ Reply