+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: URGENT VACANCIES IN A CONSULTING FIRM

URGENT VACANCIES IN A CONSULTING FIRM

A leading consulting firm in Lagos with branches in Abuja, Port Harcourt, Kano and Victoria Island requires urgently the services of highly skilled marketers in their Lagos Mainland office.

QUALIFICATIONS: Interested applicants must posses B.Sc or HND in any discipline with at least 2 years working experience preferably in either the energy (Oil & Gas), IT, or financial sectors of the economy.

Those who were recently disengage from their jobs (banking) as well as serving corp members can also apply.

Interested applicants are required to send in their detailed CV in Microsoft word format along with their application letter to [email protected] not latter than Wednesday, 28th April, 2010

Re: URGENT VACANCIES IN A CONSULTING FIRM

is leading consulting firm the name of a coy??

@ Mikky, na like dem dey appreciate? If you dont know what to say, you had better kp shut your mouthy. THansk to the poster jare.
    w

@Daves,
    its not that i dont appreciate it but i thought you being a graduate should be able to sense when something is fishy..it is evidently pple like you who easily give money to scammers and will come back to the forum to cry out.

were u even wise enough to evaluate the content of the information below??how would a firm be looking for pple with at list two years experience in either energy(oil and gas, financial sector) and at the same time be recruiting youth corp still serving and those just discharged?WHERE IS YOUR THINKING FACULTY DAVES?

I didnt meant any harm but my post was never meant for ANY dull heads.you should always try to reread your post as i dont really understand u cos of ur typing error.SO U MEAN U CAN ADVICE EVEN UR ENEMY TO APPLY WITH THE INFO BELOW? did u even see the email add?

one love

+ Reply