Can you imagine?

I was just thinking,heh! you're free, why not go for this training Mactay Consulting is organising named Sales Academy (www.mactayconsulting.com). I didn't even qualify so to say, but i felt i will be free at the time (i mean i'm looking for work u know).
after taking the test and passing the interview, we did a two week training covering topics like sales and marketing, presentation, leadership, etc

We had HR professionals, managers,etc come to talk to us about their experiences.

To cut the long story short, on the last day, we were told that the consulting firm will look for work for everyone till the last of us was employed...according to our performance in the test. this was in addition to the certificates we were given.
true to their words, we have been going for interviews...in fact about 21 of the 39 of us went to zenith bank for interviews and a week later were asked to bring their credentials.

Please watch out for the training programme as there will be another one early next year.

if you're wondering why they did it,its corporate social responsibilty.
so watch out for SALES ACADEMY 2008 FROM MACTAY CONSULTING

all the best folks