+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: Tips to passing First bank interview

Tips to passing First bank interview

I wish to use this medium to congratulate all u guys that made it in first bank aptitude test. Passing an aptitude test is just one of the stages in the recruitment exercise. As you are preparing for the interview, I want you to put into consideration the following:

{1} That competition is much and the slightest mistake is enough to disqualify one.

{2 }Go to the interview center an hour ealier than the stipulated time.

{3} make sure that you are properly dressed, the dress code ranges from { black suit, navy blue, grey etc with white long sleeve as well as a good tie to match}

{4} the interview is made up of two sections, in the first section four people will be given a topic to discuss within fifteen minutes e.g. {scourge of exam malpractice in our society, arm robbery operation in the banks etc}the essence of the interview is to look out 4 team players so try as much as possible to comport urselves.

{5} The second stage of the interview consist of only one interviewee who will be interviewed by four men panel, questions will be asked based on ones cause of studies for instance if you are a graduate of history, you might be asked to narrate the history of first bank. after that general questions will be asked based on the bank product, board of directors, team managers etc. At the end of the interview, you will be asked to make a comment. My advice is that u try and visit any branch of first bank near to u before going for the interview.

{6} finally pray trusting the lord to see you through.
    I may not really be able to exhaust everything in this forum however 4 more info u can call 08032638135.

(c) Naijahotjobs.com
    Thank you and wish u successful interview

dvt

Re: Tips to passing First bank interview

10x mike,

Guys dont also forget to know their Mission/Vision, About Us, Products&Services, Estimated no. of Branches, Board of Director [CEO & Chairman preferably].

Wishing u all d best.
    Do the good you Can while you Can...
    Naijahotjobs.com

doe i wrote the test but i wasnt invited.wish u all d best.

they sent text messages to u , but u cld enter your registration number onto d page on website to c if u were invited

Thanks mike, but i think what u just stated is based on your own experience.
    i also did d interview earlier dis year.

The first stage involves about 7 or 8 of us and we were given a topic on curruption " War against curruption by the obasanjo administration, fake or reality? "
    well my advise is that before u guys goes in, agree among urself to agree 2 a side or else all of u are out. everyone should try and say something.

During my second stage, they did not even ask me anything about their bank. The first question was, apart from curruption what else has the obasanjo regime being able to acheive?
    My advise is that if u want to critise, let it be constructive. they also ask about my background and hw it will be useful to the bank.

Am not trying to contradict mike here, what am saying is that expect anything and above all, put ur trust in God.

Also remember to ask them a question at the end... its very very important.

wishing u all d best

remember 2 share ur testimonies 2 d house
    Are u happy with what u are doing?.............

As a first timer, i'd like 2 know wat my conduct shld be like.Do i have 2 greet d panelists individually? Do i go straight ahead 2 take my seat b4 i'm offered one? Thanks 4 d tips.
    de-law

Thanks 4 all the 1daful infor guys. Let me be quick to say dat, based on the last question; that you don't work into an interview panel sitting down without being asked to do so. Good luck

look i did their interview and passed but i got into another bank so let me give u a hint. if 5 of u are given a topic to discuss, the 1st person to start talkin gets an automatic 5 marks cos it is a sign of leadership. take it from me i aint kidding. good luck guys

Hello Guys,

Thanks for all the support in the site. Its a really friendly zone. My interview is on thur and i am batch A corper.I shld be rounding up by febuary wld i be asked about my NYSC certificate and if i am asked, how should i react.

please i need a direct answer, i am a computer science graduate and i have been invited for the interview. dont laugh but i want to add to what i know, if a quention like what is the relevance of your feild to this bank is, how do i answer. i need to get it ryte. thanks and its urgent

@ Simon seez
    i dont know how to answer u cos i dont want to discourage u. according 2 the bank management, this exercise is designed basically 4 Batch B corper who just passed out but i think u should just try ur luck but remember in few weeks they should be calling 4 training and how will u combine that with ur nysc.... if they dont allow u 4 whatever reason, there will still b another chance atleast dis should motivate u. all d best

@Thelysoft
    remember they will be training u 4 d position of a management trainee and they will only fix u where there are vacancies in any of there branches. whatever u say about ur feild please let it b relevant 2 d banking industry. All d best
    Are u happy with what u are doing?.............

Hey my interveiw is tommorrow,just want to give a usefel tip,don't smile foolishly,and don't be in a rush 2 answer questions.......wish me luck.......fortune favours d brave

i will really want to thank the house for all the tips.and please,every other person that has benefited from the house should send all useful tips back so as to help others remember someone's information helped u too.
    to those that have been blessed with jobs,congratulations,and to us still trying to get one,i wish us best of luck
    God bless.
    fuschnikens

+ Reply
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast