Hi dear,

gues your day was splendid; mine was. I give God the glory for a wonderful day and the grace to be alive. Have you considered THANKING HIM FOR GIVING YOU THE SIGHT TO READ THIS PIECE? Now, go ahead and do just that; for therein lies your life's success - Thanks, thanks and nothing but -'Thank you, Lord'.Hey, before ur comment gets to the lips - I'm not a pastor, just appreciating God's grace!

You see, with my about 3 years or so in Broiler Biz., I have come to realise that no poultry biz pays faster and better - like selling off your birds after 7 to 8 weeks after maturity. Isn't that awesome. Okay, lets have a peep into small-scale farming of about 50 BIRDS; Multiply N2700 by 50 (minus medication and construction of cage = about N26,000). Keep the answer!

NOW, I HAVE GRACIOUSLY PACKED A '41-Paged' E-Book to deal with vital aspects of the Business you would need to translate to business success. Kindly see the TABLE OF CONTENTS Below:

1. How to start your own broiler business and start earning ceaseless cash from the first
2 months (maturity stage).

2. How to source for good broilers to prevent stunted growth.

3. Simple management techniques to guarantee the long life span of your broilers for maximum profit.

4. A Step-by-step guide on how you can start immediately with as little as betweenN20,000 to N50,000
and earn about N100,000 to N150,000 after the maturity
stage and even more (depending on your creativity and determination to succeed).

5. Why most people will never make money with this business and how to avoid such mistakes from day
one.

6. The reasonable price tag to fix for a bumper profit.

7. How you can spend just N4,350 producing 6 Bags of your own High Nutrient Broiler Feed for maximum
profit as against N8,600 (for just 4 Bags of Industrialized feed). You can even produce the feed for SALE
to other poultry farmers.

P.S: Be informed that this is NOT a get-rich-quick scheme as you can. But I can assure u, u'll call back to
thank me.

For details of getting the "41-PAGED E-BOOK with pictorial for easy execution, pay the sum of N2,500 into the coy's account as follows:

BANK: Any Branch of Guaranty Trust Bank Plc

ACCOUNT NAME: SKIFF CONCEPTS

ACCOUNT NO.: 324-335320-110

After payment, send an e-mail to [email protected] with the following details:

- Your Name
- Phone No.
· Teller No.
· Functional e-mail address
· Date of Payment
· Branch paid into

It is now my turn to do ALL THE WORK. . .

We will confirm your payment as soon as you notify me.

I will then send your E-BOOK (Guide) within 24 hours.

It’s that simple!

Thanks for time and patience to read this piece.

Pauloch
*08067647844 (Text Only, pls).

. . .To ur success!!!