+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast

Topic: Things that can Go Wrong with your Job Search

Re: Things that can Go Wrong with your Job Search

Quote Originally Posted by oluoye
    why are you still unemployed in spite of your serious efforts and strong desire to get the job of your choice?
    I thank you for taking the time to make this post because I am sure some people will find it useful. But your question above and the reasons given as being the cause is almost funny because it seems you forgot the vital reasons why many don't get a job even after strong consistent efforts. The reasons you gave I believe are only responsible for 10% if not less being jobless.

The primary reason I believe is lack of a good number of companies to carter for the millionaires of job seekers. So no amount of tips will get someone a job if there's no company that require his or her services or no company to give him or her a chance to present his or her potentials.

I thought I'll just ship that in.

Thanks for the effort.

gr8 one man!
    The world will give you the opportunity to quit but it is only the world that will call quitting an opportunity...so , never give up becos when it see

I'd say that was lovely.Thanks

thanks a lot,I'm new here and this has really gone a long way 2 enlighten me the more.Once again,thanks.

i think dis is the best way to look into this educative formalar.thanks for that.

This is just to tell all who may be looking for employment to explore this opportunity if it appears interesting to them.

A company by name , career@ease consult is into helping people keep track of jobs on daily basis and applying for those jobs.
    All you need do is send them a copy of your detailed CV([email protected]).They have first hand info abt job openings.Each application they make for you,they contact you immidiately to tell you the details of the job,the application number and company's name This would ease you of stress and also allow you explore wider opportunities . They applied 8 jobs for me last month and one one the companies eventually called me for interview

they charge 500 naira for freshers per month and 1,000 naira for Experienced( e-mail [email protected] for more info , pls tell a friend ma

This is just to tell all who may be looking for employment to explore this opportunity if it appears interesting to them.

A company by name , career@ease consult is into helping people keep track of jobs on daily basis and applying for those jobs.
    All you need do is send them a copy of your detailed CV([email protected]).They have first hand info abt job openings.Each application they make for you,they contact you immidiately to tell you the details of the job,the application number and company's name This would ease you of stress and also allow you explore wider opportunities . They applied 8 jobs for me last month and one one the companies eventually called me for interview

they charge 500 naira for freshers per month and 1,000 naira for Experienced( e-mail [email protected] for more info , pls tell a friend ma

PRINTING OF RECHARGE CARDS/DISTRIBUTING

Start up your Own personal business today with a small capital and earn better
    daily,By printing/production and Distribution of Glo,Mtn,Airtel,Visa Recharge cards
    either with the use of our voucher serial software/edification manuals Or direct purchase
    of vouchers for distribution to retailers/whole sale'rs.

MATERIALS FOR PRINTING WITH SOFTWARE

1. Email address (Compulsory)
    2. Printer (Not Compulsory)
    3. Internet Connection (Not Compulsory)
    4. A4 Papers (Compulsory)
    5. Bulk pins (Compulsory)
    6. Computers/PC (Not Compulsory)

Note: Our price for Glo Mtn Airtel Visa Recharge cards in their speculative
    denomination are cheap and affordable. you can now become a SUB-DEALER by
    printing vouchers from your home/office.

Contact us via below E-mail Or Tel for details in Starting up. All FAQ's / Enquirers
    please establish contact via below email and mobile contact.

Mr. Williams (Dealer)
    Snecou Group Limited
    Tel: 08134810969 / Fax: 092341151
    Email: [email protected]

#Making money online without hassle or having High blood pressure

I've come across a number of ONLINE INVESTMENT WEBSITES who seems to make lots rosy returns/Payouts on our money invested ...but how do you know u wont throw away the money you invested? These is one of investors fear ... but the issue is not to allow the fear deter you from investing ... i have seen http://mcdaveinvestment.com/ and invested with them. These international company are really paying out.
    DONT BE LEFT OUT

Most people get two types of answers to this question. The first will be “They’re all scams”. The second will be people trying to get you to sign up under them on some site so that they’ll make money off of anything you do.
    I’m not trying to be mean here, just honest. No reason you should get scammed just because so many other people are. (Just do a search under this site for “on-line jobs” “data entry job” and you see hundreds if not thousands of questions just like yours.) I can never trust online jobs. CV writing

Most people get two types of answers to this question. The first will be “They’re all scams”. The second will be people trying to get you to sign up under them on some site so that they’ll make money off of anything you do.
    I’m not trying to be mean here, just honest. No reason you should get scammed just because so many other people are. (Just do a search under this site for “on-line jobs” “data entry job” and you see hundreds if not thousands of questions just like yours.) I can never trust online jobs. CV writing

I’m not trying to be mean here, just honest. No reason you should get scammed just because so many other people are. (Just do a search under this site for “on-line jobs” “data entry job” and you see hundreds if not thousands of questions just like yours.) I can never trust online jobs.

Believe it OR not! Here is an online work at home opportunity at any given time from this webpage: http://homezwork.com/-129332.htm And your account will always be credited with money just by a simple click on your referral URL or Invitation Link by anyone. Here is my referral URL / Invitation link: http://homezwork.com/-129332.htm given to me. Sign up today and have yours to simply copy and on blog, website, social networks, forum, email, etc. And sit back and relax to watch your earnings grow. When your account is credited to minimum of $200 and above, you will be allowed to withdraw your money directly into your bank account, Liberty Reserve, etc. Visit this address below or above to sign-up today: http://homezwork.com/-129332.htm
    facebook.com/obichie.patrick

+ Reply
Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast