+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: Are they scam...? ESTHER BREAKTHROUGH...?

Are they scam...? ESTHER BREAKTHROUGH...?

Hi hotjobbers, for all d posts, i am grateful cuz in one way or the other i have been positively affected by them all.i am a job seeker too. Recently i went for an interview with a human resource agency sort of; they recruit and recommend people for client companies. i went to their website n it seemed credible enough.now i have been asked to come and take my recommendation letter for a fee though and i heard that they were fake i don't know what to believe right now.pls has anyone heard of ESTHER BREAKTHROUGH...? estherbt.com is their site n their office is in Ojuelegba in Lagos has anyone a counter opinion plz...?

Re: Are they scam...?

i have heard about them pls be careful
    A friend once had dealings with them it didnt end well
    Revelation 22: 11-12

Re: Are they scam...? ESTHER BREAKTHROUGH...?

they are not a scam, i recently used their services in october and wrote their tests (quite easy) if u know what u are doing. the two downside to them is that,
    1. u have to pay a commision of N1,600 when they get a company for u.

2. they may not get u the best companies in nigeria (meaning that u could be posted to insurance companies, some enigineering firms etc..) depending on posittion u applied for.

i got sent to an insurance firm because i applied as a graduate trainee but after going thru the trainning program for the insurance firm, i rejected the offer for personal reasons. so, there u have it. good luck on wahtever u decide.

Hello Dear i have been in contact with Estherbreakthrough b4 at Ojuelegba office and my dealings went well with them though i applied for graduate trainee and i was recommended for an insurance firm and i went there i was told to prepare for another test to be taken in a later date at the coy, but since i dont have flair for insurance i later forget the test, and i was even told by Esther herself that if i wasnt sucessful i should come back for them to relocate me to another coy, but since i leave outside Lagos and i was in an hurry that period i couldnt go back to them, though i initialy paid a token fee to them which is normal and you have to sign an agreement of a specific sum to be deducted from your money if been sucessful, so i would say there are no scam but jus an employment agency, Goodluck to you.

Quote Originally Posted by Danielle View Post
    Hi hotjobbers, for all d posts, i am grateful cuz in one way or the other i have been positively affected by them all.i am a job seeker too. Recently i went for an interview with a human resource agency sort of; they recruit and recommend people for client companies. i went to their website n it seemed credible enough.now i have been asked to come and take my recommendation letter for a fee though and i heard that they were fake i don't know what to believe right now.pls has anyone heard of ESTHER BREAKTHROUGH...? estherbt.com is their site n their office is in Ojuelegba in Lagos has anyone a counter opinion plz...?

I don't have any experience in that site.In order to help you,i checked whois database of the estherbt.com using whoisxy.com .They have unformatted whois database.Using this information,i didn't confirm is the legit or not.Then i checked that company complaints using scamadviser.com I got "estherbt.com Website not active (0)" message.So it's a scam one.Better you to try other website.I hope it will be very useful to you.

+ Reply