THERE IS A SOLUTION TO YOUR PROBLEM(S)

The basic fact in life is that every problem, pains, pressure, displeasure, sadness, uncertainty, all unbearable or negative things of life has its own expiry date. Always be happy when you encounter any, along your way, because it gives room for a divine or an unprecedented solution. Without a race, there is no Crown. A race is a form of challenge, and when you face a challenge with a positive mind and you overcome it triumphantly, the reward is a Crown. In the same vein, “No race, No price”. So, when you are facing hard times, do have it at the back of your mind that, there will be an emergence of divine solution regardless of the gravity of the problem or challenge. And this might be your long awaited opportunity, then take it up maximally. Avoid distractions and distractors.

“… This is the word of the LORD unto Zerubbabel, saying, Not by might, nor by power, but by my spirit, saith the LORD of hosts. Who art thou, O great mountain? before Zerubbabel thou shall become a plain:…”. Zechariah 4:6-7. It should be noted here, that there will always be a mountain but no matter how, it will become plain. God is the ONLY one that can make every mountain (problem) placed before you to become levelled. Say a very loud amen here, every mountain that the enemies in all encompassing have placed before you shall utterly be rendered powerless in JESUS NAME (Amen).

“Wherefore God also hath highly exalted him, and given him a name which is above every name: That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth; And that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, …” Philipians 2:9-11. When you confess Jesus as your Lord and Saviour, there will be a permanent solution to all your problems. Mind you, running helta-skelta may only earn you a temporary solution, leaving you with additional or extra problem with those you are carrying about. Coming to God through the Lord Jesus Christ will not only provide a permanent solution to your physical problems but also spiritual.

“The name of the LORD is a strong tower: the righteous runneth into it, and is safe.” Proverbs 18:10. You are not righteous until when Jesus Christ comes into your life and dwell there. Pave way for Him and He will arrest all your unbearable circumstances. “O taste and see that the LORD is good: blessed is the man that trusted in him.” Psalm 34:8
There was a man that tasted the goodness of God through Jesus Christ one day. “And cometh to Bethsaida;and they bring a blind man unto him, and besought him to touch him… After that he put his hands again upon his eyes, and made him look up: and he was restored, and saw every man clearly.” Mark 8:22-25. Jesus Christ is knocking at the door of your heart now to come into your life, touch you and amend your battered life. Don’t think you cannot survive that injury and be revived again. Let Him in and you will testify.

There was an impotent man (he was with infirmity for thirty eight (3 years, waiting for an oppourtunity for him to be healed but couldn’t get a solution for those years. There was neither a relation nor anybody to see him through, but he kept on waiting for the appointed time to come. Fortunately for him, he met with Jesus Christ who provided him with an unprecedented solution to his ageing problem. At this juncture, Jesus Christ is there right with you, all you need to do is to give Him a chance in your life. “And a certain man was there which had an infirmity thirty and eight years…. Jesus saith unto him, Rise, take up thy bed, and walk. And immediately the man was made whole, and took up his bed, and walked…”. John 5:5-9. Every mountain before you today will become plain in Jesus name.(Amen).

The greatest problem that can ever happen to you is if you are yet to be saved.You are exposed to diverse evil attacks and eternal damnation, so, come out of your perilous ways and it shall be well with you.

Say this prayer; O Lord, I know I am a sinner, I confess all my sins to you only (name them), forgive me today, come into my life, and stay there till the end, in Jesus name (Amen). Remain blessed.