+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: SITP interviews has started!

SITP interviews has started!

HEY, I GOT FROM A VERY RELIABLE SOURCE THAT SHELL HAS STARTED INVITING PEOPLE FOR SITP INTERVIEW IN BATCHES SINCE LAST WEEK. HAS ANYONE BEEN INVITED? PLEASE CAN YOU TELL ME HOW THE INTERVIEW IS LIKE? WHAT SORT OF QUESTIONS DO THEY ASK? AND PLEASE DOES ANYONE KNOW HOW MUCH STIPEND THEY PAY DURING THE TRAINING? I HEARD FROM AN UNRELIABLE SOURCE THAT THEY PAY AS MUCH AS 2.4 MILLION PER ANNUM . IS THAT POSSIBLE? PLEASE I NEED URGENT REPLY TO ANY OR ALL OF THESE QUESTIONS. THANKS.
    WHERE U ARE NOW IS A COMBINATION OF WHERE U HAVE BEEN AND WHAT U HAVE DONE TO GET URSELF TO WHERE U WANT TO BE SO BEWARE OF WHERE U ARE AND WHAT U DO THERE SO THAT U CAN ACTUALLY GET TO WHERE U INTEND TO BE.

Re: SITP interviews has started!

Shell: they don't give stipends they pay you what you are worth according to the standards obtainable in the Nigerian O&G sector. If you heard from a RELIABLE source that shell has started the interview,then you are properly informed.Now Bosden listen carefully,Shell is anglo-dutch,a people who want to see result for their money.The techical skills they are going to be testing the folks they'll be inviting are going to based on YOUR level of exposure,thinking and application ability of solutions to practical problems,careful observations and conclusions on a given problem.best of luck.

Thanks for ur info, Kelvin. it seems u know much about this SITP stuff. so how much do u think they pay GRADUATE trainees during the SITP program ? thanks.
    WHERE U ARE NOW IS A COMBINATION OF WHERE U HAVE BEEN AND WHAT U HAVE DONE TO GET URSELF TO WHERE U WANT TO BE SO BEWARE OF WHERE U ARE AND WHAT U DO THERE SO THAT U CAN ACTUALLY GET TO WHERE U INTEND TO BE.

Pls, i want 2 know the criteria for the interview invitation. Can someone go for the interview without being invited? Thanks.

Think straight: The pay won't be a snag.it will comfortably take care of your every day needs. The hassle is scaling the TESTS. yes, tests. When you come on board(that's when you are successful) the training begins immediately.how long it lasts will be subject to the purpose they want to acheive,the intensiveness of the training and the cadre you fit into. the training itself does NOT make you a shell staff.IN OTHERWORDS,IF YOU PERFORM BELOW EXPECTATION(OUTSIDE THE TOLERANCE LIMIT), THE EXIT DOOR WILL GREET YOU.
    All the while you will be on the training(sort of probation),you will given what will keep you alive and kicking. Your full pay will come when you are certified a staff of SHELL.I hope to see you soon.remember: the pay WILL NOT BE A PROBLEM and this at this time should NOT concern you.

well nice piece Kel, i must confess that Bosden gave the impression of a graduate who is more conscious of what he stand to get from a coy's employment and not what he could give to the coy.just one of the so many Nigerian Graduates who see a job as a means to make millions and forget that it is more of a career, that should see one maturing into what he has a passion for, and being able to give back to the society what the class room has given him.such attitudes do not give u a job that challenging. for sure, shell has selected, tested and started interviewing 250 of the 16,000 graduates that applied to her for the job position of graduate trainee, with a view to picking 50%.if he has not being invited by now i doubt if they will still invite... unless shell doesnot find what she is looking for in the 250...my guess is as good as urs Bosden.my advice is that u keep the faith and think more of what u could do for a coy and dont let the money be the drive for u to want to pick a job with them, even if u have that in u, dont show it. cos when u get there and u recaive all the money, after a while u will loose the interest. cos there is no passion and u will be looking up to nothing at the level, which could make u less proficient...just an advice.

Vey interestng topic here, i'm sure Bosden didnt know what he was up for when he posted his topic. I really relate to what NYORE said, i think i've ;earnt a thing or two from it.

Bosden, wish u luck thou.. hope u get called.. just change your motivation

Pls House, is it the SITP test that was conducted this Year August
    if yes, who have been invited, do you know of any one who have been invited?

Abeg, dont crucify me just yet! ! I only wanted to compare the scales with what i already have. well i do not see why i shouldnt. meanwhile thanks a lot kelvin for your info, it is really helpful and nyore, thanks for attempting to dash my hopes, :'(, but i strongly believe that i will be invited. God no dey sleep now! but just so you know, i take engineering very seriously and even hope to retire back to the lecture room as a lecturer some day. just wish me and other SITP faithfuls luck. thank you everybody. .

Thanks. Pls a brief rundown of the nature of the interview and what to expect will be appreciated. I participated in the test.
    A

i believe the best attitude to the labour market is pushing that passion further than the pay, that way the pay will definitly come.

Hello Gent and Ladies in the House, pls is there anyone you know that has been called for the SITP interview? and what sort of interview are they conducting without a written test

INNO, THEY HAVE ALREADY DONE THE TEST IN AUGUST . AS FOR WHO HAVE BEEN INVITED, NO ONE HAS OFFICIALLY OWNED UP .
    PLEASE KELVIN IF U DONT MIND, CAN U GIVE US A RUNDOWN OF EXACTLY WHAT TO EXPECT PLS ? THANKS, U ARE A LIFE SAVER.

+ Reply
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast