+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: should piracy be a thing of pride?

should piracy be a thing of pride?

im femyjoe, a young aspiring nigerian. i would like to know, should piracy be a thing of pride? i'll explain. i have a friend whose name is simpy RHO... currently a final year student of business administration, university of BNn, he's a great man no doubt with a very matured instinct, young and determined to make the best out of life but at the moment, his immediate dream after school is to get into piracy business, i mean cds piration, he says it with so much strenght and passion. pls tell me should we boost his ego and urge him on?
    FEMYJOE

Re: should piracy be a thing of pride?

Nada! piracy should never be a thing of pride. As an upright youth who believes in a better future for everyone I think it is your duty to discourage anyone whether friend or mere acquaintance that it is about to thread the path of illegality or dishonesty to desist from doing so.

It so no news that those who pirate only reap from where they haven't sown and denying those who have tilled and sown form enjoying what is rightfully theirs. Just put your place in those people's position. Remember do unto others as you would want others to do to you.

Try to dissuade your friend and advice him to seek for a more legal sort of business or trade. See this as your contribution towards the fight against bringing down corrupt practices in our beloved country, God bless you as you do so.

+ Reply