+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 7 of 18 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Topic: Share & Learn about Interview experiences!

Re: Share & Learn about Interview experiences!

ARE JOB INTERVIEWS FREE AND FAIR?
    I thought all interviews were free and fair until one day by chance, just before the interview started I saw the names of the persons who were going to be employed. I needed money. I was hoping to get a job so that I could start life .I did not know that days before the interview started the top management of the company had already selected the people they were going to employ.
    The interview was just a camouflage. A disguise. A smokescreen for the due process stuff. I was just like you. All my life I had been waiting for someone to help me get a good job until I discovered a simple secret.
    A secret that helped me to stop going for job interviews.Amazingly I also discovered that even though thousands of people like me have this priceless secret they never discover it .They just ignore it and never use it. That is why they continue making the 10 deadly mistakes that keep people poor. Do you make these deadly mistakes ? Many people do!!! Find out now….Send an email to [email protected]

u guys are wonderful kpt up.
    but i need ur help, pls i need an airline job can any one help?

...wao, it has being a worthwhile venture reading through the entire responses.Funny enough, am nt akin 2 readin d dscussion session in ds site, but today, l found myself going thro all issues.They've being educative, informative and mind enriching. Thanks 2 both those that asked and those that gave response to questions, esp, Yinka. l pray that God's infinte blessing will be seen in ur lives throughout this year, Amen.
    NB:
    We'll not get there as most people in this site always say, but we're already there; you 'WILLING', not GOD ! BE WISE COS D WISDOM OF GOD IS PROFITABLE 4 DIRECTION!!
    Acts 24:16; Mark11: 24

you guys thanks for this
    informative post .keep it
    up

Hi House
    I must say that you guys are really doing a very good job. Its a very wonderful forum.
    Indeed I've benefited from all the posts . Keep up the Good work.

you guys are doing great,just learnt alot with yor interview tips.GOD bless you all

Guys i'm impress,U've all spoken well.May I add these, Study to show urself approve,an applicant who needed not 2 be ashame or nervous rightly dividing the word of truth,U must study,read books also get facts & figures abt the job & company U are applyin for.Be sincere in ur answers cos U might be asked 2 prove ursele either practically or verbally.Hammer on the benefits U would add 2 the company & don't be too self_centred in ur responses.The ground is filled,there are spaces @ the top,lets meet @ the top.U cannot just afford 2 disappoint ur generation. 1Luv.

Guys i'm impress,U've all spoken well.May I add these, Study to show urself approve,an applicant who needed not 2 be ashame or nervous rightly dividing the word of truth,U must study,read books also get facts & figures abt the job & company U are applyin for.Be sincere in ur answers cos U might be asked 2 prove ursele either practically or verbally.Hammer on the benefits U would add 2 the company & don't be too self_centred in ur responses.The ground is filled,there are spaces @ the top,lets meet @ the top.U cannot just afford 2 disappoint ur generation. 1Luv.

In fact you guys are doing a very good job,pls i will like u to talk on how to answer a question like:WHY SHOULD WE EMPLOY YOU.Thanks

Pls does anyone know whether Firstbank has called anyone for interview?

I attended an interview recently where i was asked if i had any questions for them,i had done my assignment well about the firm so cldn't find any qs to ask.i told them i had learnt a lot about the firm so didnt av any Qs,nothing was said bt i guess they looked disappointed.so am asking is it compulsory to ask qs @an interview.isn't it just beta 2 shut up instead of asking sth unreasonable?

Quote Originally Posted by smith093
    Pls does anyone know whether Firstbank has called anyone for interview?
    not yet.

Please house.could anyone kindly furnish me with information on the nature of the aptitude test for someone invited by CHEVRON for IT.

I have just been invited for a test before I can be considered for IT.Plssssss,help,Its URGENT.Its coming up this Saturday (07/03/09)

Reply now Plsss,God bless every giver of information.I love this house,its the bomb.

+ Reply
Page 7 of 18 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast