+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Topic: SEXUAL INTERCOURSE IN A COMMITTED RELATIONSHIP?

Re: SEXUAL INTERCOURSE IN A COMMITTED RELATIONSHIP?

@ smarted1st, am not going extinct, am really in Love with Life and Jesus, am obeying Him joyful and there are no regrets. there's no need advicing me to loosen up, am not in chains or bondage. Am very free as a bird, those as @ faith said, that are jumping in bed in the name of pleasure are the ones that need to be loose from the spirit of fornication, they need freedom not me. Am FULLY ALRIGHT. When I get married soon as I said earlier, I'd eat the Fruit of life not forbidden fruit. I have no regrets, cracks or strain. It's just TOO SWEAT WORKING IN GOD'S PLAN/WILL.

@ dagunro, I hope/pray you step up from an idealist/realist to someone AFTER GOD'S HEART.

@ Nwoko_emmanuel, You're a pastor any member would like to be Under. Should we start a church in naijahotjobs? How do we take offering and tithes? Just Kidding. Keep the fire burning.

@ all, am enjoying this topic, I felt some who're guilty/hurt by the comments are posting negative remarks, and not happy about it that's why I said the topic is stepping on a lot of nerves. Man will always have a defence mechanism for his/her frailties except the penitent ones. One Luv.

True talk @ eniola, mind you house this is not DEBATE between good or bad, am not advocating for Good or bad, as a matter of fact, there is nothing like good or bad in Christ's covenant of love. He's the Author and finisher of our faith, so His plan/word is final when it comes to SEX AND MAN'S SEXUALITY.

He created sex for three reasons from the little limited understanding I have:
    - Consummation of a covenant: A covenant is ratified between two parties, the blood of one becomes that of the other as Sex is a blood covenant God ordained between man and wife. The two become ONE FLESH.
    - Procreation: An act for fulfilling the mandate for dominating, replenishing and fill the earth with the human race.
    - Recreation: A pleasurable experience between A MARRIED MAN AND WOMAN, often for relaxation, and enjoyment.
    It's unfortunate, boys and girls because of all kinds of excuses are meddling with even till tomorrow; hormones, media, peer pressure, movies, etc. Man had excuse when he disobeyed God in the Garden, that dint exempt him from punishment. So every action has it's attendant REPERCUSSIONS AND CONSEQUENCIES. So God's plan is not for our discomfort, but for beautifying our lifetime on earth and Continued in HEAVEN. Take charge house, may my God give you all understanding.

Eniola, youa re very funny. No problem we'll start a church here and we'll collect the offerings and send them to our liberty reserve account. We'll get a pastor, maybe faith will be the pastor, I'll be the assistant pastor....Just Kidding....

I must say it's a very interesting thread. The most interesting I have seen in recent times...keep it up...

@ Pst. Nwoko_emmanuel, We would prefer you as our Pastor and Faith yetu as your assistant, you're quite understanding and he's more on the Rigid side, anyways just my personal opinion. @ faith yetu, am not against you. Wonderful forum, wonderful people; so pastor emma, the tithe and offering in liberty reserve account, what do we do with it? Just kidding. One luv.

@ eniola, am not interested in any position in any church, not even in this forum, all am interested in is doing God's will, @ nwoko_emmanuel is a wonderful pastor I'd not mind being a disciple of. well, am just kidding too. You think am on the rigid side? I don't think so, I just love obeying Jesus irrespective of what I feel/experience that's all. I appreciate you all. Take charge and have a blessed week.

"'The teachers of the law and the Pharisees brought in a woman caught in adultery. They made her stand before the group 4 and said to Jesus, “Teacher, this woman was caught in the act of adultery. 5 In the Law Moses commanded us to stone such women. Now what do you say?” 6 They were using this question as a trap, in order to have a basis for accusing him.

But Jesus bent down and started to write on the ground with his finger. 7 When they kept on questioning him, he straightened up and said to them, “Let any one of you who is without sin be the first to throw a stone at her.” 8 Again he stooped down and wrote on the ground.

9 At this, those who heard began to go away one at a time, the older ones first, until only Jesus was left, with the woman still standing there. 10 Jesus straightened up and asked her, “Woman, where are they? Has no one condemned you?”

11 “No one, sir,” she said.

“Then neither do I condemn you,” Jesus declared. “Go now and leave your life of sin.” JOHN 8:1-11

Adultery
    27 “You have heard that it was said, ‘You shall not commit adultery.’[e] 28 But I tell you that anyone who looks at a woman lustfully has already committed adultery with her in his heart. 29 If your right eye causes you to stumble, gouge it out and throw it away. It is better for you to lose one part of your body than for your whole body to be thrown into hell. 30 And if your right hand causes you to stumble, cut it off and throw it away. It is better for you to lose one part of your body than for your whole body to go into hell.

MATTHEW 7:27-30

But we have many sins in the Bible which the popular PASTOR of today's church are committing DECEIT.......Offering, tithes, firstfruits, harvest, etc...all in the name of extracting money from members in the name of the LORD.

Just then a man came up to Jesus and asked, “Teacher, what good thing must I do to get eternal life?”

17 “Why do you ask me about what is good?” Jesus replied. “There is only One who is good. If you want to enter life, keep the commandments.”

18 “Which ones?” he inquired.

Jesus replied, “‘You shall not murder, you shall not commit adultery, you shall not steal, you shall not give false testimony, 19 honor your father and mother,’[c] and ‘love your neighbor as yourself.’[d]”

20 “All these I have kept,” the young man said. “What do I still lack?”

21 Jesus answered, “If you want to be perfect, go, sell your possessions and give to the poor, and you will have treasure in heaven. Then come, follow me.”

22 When the young man heard this, he went away sad, because he had great wealth.

MATTHEW 19: 17-22

9 For out of the heart come evil thoughts—murder, adultery, sexual immorality, theft, false testimony, slander. 20 These are what defile a person; but eating with unwashed hands does not defile them.” Matthew 15:9

@ nnenak, what are you saying? Relate this scriptures with what we're talking about on this topic.

everybody in the house who has contributed to this thread is right. but when 'tanimu' is carried away my 'tanima' the whole points you gave becomes almost useless because all 'tanimu' wants is to 'nitse'. sorry if you misunderstand me i am communicating this to two-in-one member of this forum.
    @Faith Yetu and @Eniola Ladidi

yetu/ladidi your joblessness is making u joblessly jobless... come home 4 your registration

Quote Originally Posted by Eniola Ladidi
    @ Pst. Nwoko_emmanuel, We would prefer you as our Pastor and Faith yetu as your assistant, you're quite understanding and he's more on the Rigid side, anyways just my personal opinion. @ faith yetu, am not against you. Wonderful forum, wonderful people; so pastor emma, the tithe and offering in liberty reserve account, what do we do with it? Just kidding. One luv.
    Very Funny, You all are funny, the money in our Liberty Reserve Account we allocate it as such 25% will go to the Administrators of this forum as our contribution to the monthly subscription for bandwidth. Then 40% will be used to pay the workers, 20% will go for charity and what ever is left will be left as the reserve for any recurrent expenditure... ...funny indeed!!!

@ pst. nwoko_emmanuel and @ eniola, very humorous. God bless you all.

@ Faith Yetu, u have shown excellent maturity in moderating this interesting topic which was generated by u. I think the twist actually started after my previous comment. I have seen emotions coming into play, tempers flaring bcos of one reason; everyone trying to defend his or her own submission. However we should remember that this topic was not restricted to Xtianity alone so lets all stop fighting with words and lets reason objectively and philosophically. Let not try to conclude the topic or find a better answer to it. The more divers the views the better. Once again @ Faith well done.
    Anyone that feels ofended by another persons view religiously should perhaps generate similar topic but biasing it to the desired religion. Thanks all for ur contributions, u all got it right!

@ blackprofet, thanks for the compliments. There's really nothing to add to your comment. I appreciate you too. Take charge and see you @ the top.

+ Reply
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast