+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Topic: SEXUAL INTERCOURSE IN A COMMITTED RELATIONSHIP?

Re: SEXUAL INTERCOURSE IN A COMMITTED RELATIONSHIP?

, pissed? sorry to burst your bubbles, I AM NOT THE LEAST BIT! Judging myself, dont need to, too many doing that on my behalf. Just for your info, I AM NOT JUST MARRIED, I AM JOYFULLY MARRIED! Whether i sealed the deal a virgin or otherwise, thats no one business save my husbands'. But because i am married doesnt make it right to for me or any one person to stay on his or her righteous white horse, and make circles around others. before we start presenting our cases, lets learn to examine issues from both sides of the coin. The log in my eye wont let me see the speck in yours......... or will it?

Well, All the best in your married life sister. I wish you a happy married life. One luv

@ Married Smarted1st, You are entitled to YOUR OPINION. Take charge.

well abstinence is still the best but wat if u get married to the guy or girl only to discover afterwards that he or she does not have the organ at all? or has but not good at its usage?

@ Utipobong, very good question. I believe OPENNESS and TRUTH Should be the bedrock of every courtship. TALK ABOUT YOUR SEXUAL POTENCY AND COMPATIBILITY WITH YOUR SPOUSE IN THE COURTSHIP. DON'T HIDE ANYTHING: We're not allowed as Christians in courtship to engage in sex, so ASK YOUR SPOUSE IF HE/SHE HAS ANY IMPEDIMENT SEXUALLY AND TACKLE IT.

I read a book by Kenneth E. Hagin, a story was narrated about a couple who on their wedding night, you know the first night, the guy COULD NOT SECURE AN VIA HIS GENITAL, i.e. he was impotent and never told the lady. WHAT DO YOU SAY ABOUT DAT? TO ME DAT'S WICKEDNESS AND DECEPTION. SO, my advice is ASK, INQUIRE, TALK ABOUT YOUR SEXUAL COMPATIBILITY TOGETHER, TALK ABOUT ANY IMPEDIMENT OR ISSUE AND TACKLE IT BEFORE YOU SAY I DO, BUT DON'T DO IT. God bless you. The title of the book is 'Marriage, Re-Marriage and Divorce'. Take charge.

@faith yetu u've got a point there. but u see most times this issues are really difficult may b the fear of loosing your partner. apart from that some pple. are really nt good at that aspect so wat happens when u discover after marriage that your partner cannot satisfy u sexually maybe due to the fact that he or she is still a novice

Well, been a novice (meaning a virgin), is not a disadvantage, (A RESEARCH WAS DONE AND DISCOVERED DAT THOSE THAT ENGAGE IN INTERCOURSE BEFORE MARRIAGE HAVE LESS SATISFACTION SEXUALLY THAN THOSE WHO HAVE ENGAGED IN IT BEFORE MARRIAGE, BECAUSE YOU DON'T HAVE TO COMPETE WITH MEMORIES OF OTHERS WHEN YOU'RE WITH YOUR LEGITIMATE PARTNER IN INTERCOURSE) IT'S ADVANTAGEOUS IN THAT YOU LEARN, you read books, seek godly counsel, ask your partner how to satisfy him/her sexually, what's to do that satisfies/gives him/her pleasure most, it's all about communication. Communicate with her/him, one book I can recommend is TIM LAHAYE'S BOOK, "ACT OF MARRIAGE", and HOW TO CHOOSE THE SEX OF A BABY By one Nigerian author, I've forgotten his name. SO BROTHER OR SISTER, IT'S ALL ABOUT COMMUNICATION, TALK TO EACH OTHER, SEX IS BEAUTIFUL, IS TO BE ENJOYED BY BOTH PARTNERS IN MARRIAGE AS ORDAINED BY GOD. TAKE CHARGE AND GOD BLESS YOU.

tanxs alot u are good. thats just the perfect advice.

@ Utipobong, you're most welcome. It's my pleasure.

This is a very interesting thread, I must say. I'll like to make a humble contribution.

First I must state that I am a believer (Christian), and my opinion will be from the christian point of view and also from my personal point of view.
    SEX IS GOOD. Thats a fact and nothing can change that. It was designed by GOD for multiplication of man that we might fill the earth. But there is a clause (SEX IS FOR MARRIAGE) any sex outside marriage is FORNICATION, and that is a sin. So you see, even though GOD created sex, he also formed the institution called marriage and we are meant to have a SEXUAL RELATIONSHIP in marriage. Thats God's plan for SEX. Any thing outside that is SIN.

Now talking about SEXUAL INTERCOURSE IN A COMMITTED RELATIONSHIP Except that COMMITTED RELATIONSHIP is MARRIAGE, SEX IS FORBIDDEN as far as GOD is concerned. If it is the Boy Friend, Girl Friend Relationship or the Fiance and Fiancee relationship, until you are legally married, any sex in that relationship is FORNICATION, and that is a SIN. So I hope that is clear.

Now my personal view. For those who think that SEX strengthens any relationship, or makes it last longer, I'll advise, change your perspective thats fallacy. If that were true, Why then do we have such high divorce rates? Why then do people keep multiple sex partners? It takes much more than SEX and LOVE to keep a relationship, It takes a lot of understand and sacrifice. (I can write a book on this subject)

My Advice: For All the VIRGINS in the house, Male and Female. Am making a passionate appeal. No matter the pressure, Please keep that Virginity, because it is worth it.

1. Not bringing sex to the table when courting gives you something to look forward to when you get married.
    2. There is no benefit in FORNICATION. Once you start fornicating, you might get addicted to it. That becomes a big problem, because you cannot live without the opposite sex.
    3. Fornication never preserves a relationship. It tends to ruin it.

Have a Great Day All

@ nwoko emmanuel, explicit and nice exposition on this Subject. You did a good job. God bless you.

You are WELCOME, Anytime!

@ nwoko-emmanuel, you're just outstanding. I loved that. One luv.

+ Reply
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast