+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: SALARY SCALES FOR NIGERIA BANKS

SALARY SCALES FOR NIGERIA BANKS

PLEASE HOUSE, WHO CAN GIVE ME THE LIST OF THE SALARY SCALES FOR FRESHERS IN NIGERIA BANKS? AMONG THE BANKS, WHICH ONE IS THE HIGHEST PAID AND WHICH ONE IS THE LEAST? MY E-MAIL ADDRESS IS: [email protected] OR CALL 08051762770
    HAPPY TO HEAR FROM YOU.
    GET CONNECTED!

Re: SALARY SCALES FOR NIGERIA BANKS

na wa o.i don't seem 2 understand u youths of nowadays,ur love 4 money is something else.i'm sure u dont ve any work right now and instead of seeking employment and meeting their criteria u r there debating on what they pay.from ur look and d way u sound i can tell u r a small boy a kid 2 b precise.may b if u ve grduated a number of years ago without employment,u would ve understand what it means 2 even earn 25k a month not 2 talk of those millions u r eyeing.my brother,i must tell u if u carry on with this kind of attitude,u will b a sort of badluck 2 them any where u work and definatly u wont last in such a work place.meanwhile, this site is designd 4 serious minded nigerians who wants 2 put in their best in their respective jobs and not d love 4 money. i must let u know i'm upset.sssssssssssss(hissing)

gungus i strongly agree with u for dat,
    cos wen people have too much love for money its dis dat will eventually drive such a person into embezzling company's money and later drive the person to jail through efcc investigation!!!
    omo beware o.
    cos d bible says 'd lov money is d root of all injurious thing'.
    cheers

MY BRO HABA WEN PEOPLE ARE LOOKING 4 JOB 1ST B4 DEY TINK OF PAY BUT U KNW GET ANY YET U JST JUMP TO HIGHEST PAID.U NO JST TRY,U 2 LOVE MONI AND BAD.

Nooooooooo. At least, We have to be informed about it; not just apply blindly into any bank and latter get to regret... or u know...MONEY IS THE MOTIVATION

Gungus, you don,t need to scold the poor boy in this mannar of yours. i believe strongly that for u 2 have known what u know, you were once like him. Allow experience 2 enlighten him, it's like you re tryin to kill a mere fly with bomb, besides the issue of rewards tangible rewards should not be completely rured out.
    Recall,as age is highly involved changing jobs may not be easy.
    One luv

gungus u are wrong.dats the problem with nigerians u make to many uninformed decisions dat usually ruin ur destiny, which is a common factor. it might be cos of other reasons that u least expect. at least u find out.

why person no go dey concious of money now wey nNiger don become war zone to get work and to eat

60k is the least and it also depends, the hnd and bsc thing comes into play.and its very good to know the salary scale so that you are informed before the interview. it might be part of the ques asked.what do you think you should be paid?
    as for the critics, hope u've learnt a thing. dont be so quick to criticize, the guy might be changing jobs or something. always get ur facts straight, before........

Anyone with experience will not ask that,he really sounds jobless and empty the guy looks too broke to be changing work,i think gungus(is this a name or what?,it sounds like HELL!) is right get a job first and then aquire som level of experience b4 negotiatin for salary,i ask guys is there a salary from bank that is too bad that you will reject the job?,oh please lets be real and tell this man he is wastin our time here.

+ Reply