+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: RECRUITMENT BY OUTSOURCING

RECRUITMENT BY OUTSOURCING

AREN'T THERE LABOUR LAWS IN THIS COUNTRY NIGERIA?
    IMAGINE EVERY ESTABLISHMENT NOW OUTSOURCES ITS RECRUITMENT PROCESS SO THAT THEY CAN PAY THEIR STAFF LESS SALARY. IMAGINE I WAS TOLD DT A PARTICULAR BANK PAYS GRADUATES 25K AND ON TOP OF IT THEY ARE THE ONES THAT GO FOR MARKETING IN THE HOT SUN WITHOUT OFFICIAL CARS, THEY SEND THEM ON ERRANDS LIKE THEY ARE OFFICE ASSISTANTS ALL BECAUSE THEY RE CONTRACT STAFF. ANODA EVEN CLAIMS THEY PAY BETTER BCAUSE dy pay 30k.
    IT HAS BECOME A TERRIBLE TREND IN THE BANKING AND TELECOMS INDUSTRY.
    I WISH OUR PRESIDENT WAS AWAKE MAY BE THINGS WOULD HAVE BEEN BETTER. OU KNOW EVEN WHEN OBJ WAS DRE IT WAS BETTER, PLS PPL CLOSE TO D PRESIDENT SHLD WAKE HM UP. IT IS DAY BREAK ALREADY.

Re: RECRUITMENT BY OUTSOURCING

FCMB is on of them
    My friends fiancee works there
    It is better to fail trying to do something<br />than to succeed doing nothing

Re: RECRUITMENT BY OUTSOURCING

The worst thing that can happen to us is the fact that we are among a black nation with black mentality, the truth remains that the so called economic crisis is not biting Nigeria as these corporate organizations are pretending it to be, they are just using this economic situation to cover up as they steal money and launder it all abroad, the fact is that they have a good excuse not to pay full salary "economic meltdown" it is not no longer news that most of these recruiting/outsourcing firms are owned by "them them" either their wives, brothers, children, cousins, family members both extended and within and even their girlfriends, so the extra pay they cut off from their employees still goes right into their pockets. God will never have mercy on these breed of vipers. Amen!!!

Now that CBN has removed interest rates, maybe our Nigerian Banks can start acting like Banks and stop being Tax Collection Houses.

I think its high time "Mr Sleeping President" did something concerning the growing number of unemployed youths before matters get out of hand.

+ Reply