+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: QUICK RETURN & HIGH PROFIT INVESTMENT

QUICK RETURN & HIGH PROFIT INVESTMENT

Are u in PortHarcourt & hav desired so much & for long to start a live FOREX trading?

Have u wished badly to earn huge money from the FOREX market, just like other successful traders?

Do you wish for a turn around from a lossing trade to a winning trade, gaining at least 50 PIPs per day?

Do u wish to trade FOREX with as low as N1,500?

Then, hear this:

SUCCESS ICT TRAINING
    FOREX ACADEMY
    A 2 DAYS intensive FOREX TRADE training.

DAY 1: FOREX THEORY (SAT, 19TH JUNE 2010)
    On day 1, U'll learn everything about FOREX trading from the scratch. All the basics, terminology & principle of trading FOREX successfully. This is targeted to teach u how to trade FOREX as a beginner & become a PRO in 5 weeks. U'll learn how to open a FREE DEMO PRACTICE ACCOUNT & a LIVE TRADING ACCOUNT with as low as $10 (N1,500) which can be funded via Liberty Reserve or Dormiciliary Account (U'll learn how to open these accounts of u don't have one).

DAY 2: LIVE PRACTICAL TRADING (TUES, 22ND JUNE 2010)
    On day 2 of the training, u'll be subjected to the practical trading experience. Each student will occupy a computer with internet connection so as to trade FOREX practically & confirm the reality of day 1's theory.

CAUTION/ALERT/IMPORTANT NOTICE/BEWARE:
    FOREX trading is NOT all about theory, ebooks or manuals & CDs but a true practical trading experience remains d key to SUCCESS in FOREX.
    Statistics has shown that most of the FOREX traders that loss their whole investment in a short while lack practical experiences as they only attended a theory-based FOREX seminar.
    The FOREX market is opened only from 9:30PM SUNDAY to 9:30PM FRIDAY. This means that u can't trade FOREX on SATURDAYS. So, u don't expect any live practical trading from SEMINARS that u attend on SATURDAYS coz they'll be basically theoritical lectures. I'll advise u to save ur money rather than to deceive urself by attending a SATURDAY FOREX training.
    Grab this opportunity & enroll in d FOREX ACADEMY & experience d difference with a LIVE PRACTICAL trading on our internet-enabled computers.

REGISTRATION FEE: N10,000
    DATE : 19TH & 22ND JUNE, 2010
    TIME : 9:00AM PROMPT
    DURATION : 6HRS (9-12 1ST COURSE, 12-12:30 LUNCH BREAK, 12:30-15:30 2ND COURSE)
    VENUE : REYTHEA HALLS, 5 ODU CLOSE, BEHIND KATRACO CAR SHOP, RUMUOLA BUS STOP, ABA ROAD.

MODE OF REGISTRATION
    Pay the sum of N10,000 Registration Fee into any of the following accounts:

(1. BANK : GTB
    ACC. NAME: DOKUBO KINGSLEY O.
    ACC. NO. : 504-581711-1-59-0

(2. BANK : UBA
    ACC. NAME: DOKUBO KINGSLEY O.
    ACC. NO. : 02360680064425

Then, send ur payment & contact details to
    or
    [email protected]

Use the format below:
    DEPOSITOR'S NAME: ADESANYA JOHN
    BANK PAID : GTB
    TELLER NO. : 01758320
    AMOUNT PAID : N10,000
    DATE OF PAYMENT : 01/06/2010
    PAYMENT PURPOSE : FOREX ACADEMY
    CONTACT DETAILS : ur phone no & email

Upon confirmation of ur payment, u'll receive a reply message of the training details. We'll also contact u to inform u of any invalid payment so that u can verify b4 d training date.

U'll be required to present ur original teller at d venue.

REGISTRATION CLOSES ON THURS 17TH JUNE 2010 OR BEFORE THIS DATE IF WE RECEIVE PAYMENTS FROM 20 STUDENTS WHICH IS THE REQUIRED SLOT FOR 'BATCH A' OF THE TRAINING.

For more information, call or email us using our contact details above.

DON'T MISS THIS OPPORTUNITY OF ACQUIRING A SKILL THAT WILL HELP U ACQUIRE A FIVE-FIGURE-AUTOPILOT-WEALTH SYSTEM & MAKE UR BANK ACCOUNT SMILE FOREVER!!!

You can also request for my STEP-BY-STEP-GUIDE on FOREX TRADING, RECHARGE CARD PRINTING, AFFILIATE BIZ, INVESTMENT, COMPUTER, OWN FREE WEBSITES, PAYPAL/MASTERCARD & LATEST FREE BROWSING CHEATS via our email

Re: QUICK RETURN & HIGH PROFIT INVESTMENT

U WON'T KNOW WHAT U'VE BEEN MISSIN UNTIL U HEAR WHAT I'VE BEEN GAINING.

I JUST CAN'T HELP BUT GET EVERYTHING FOR FREE!!!

CHECK OUT THIS GREAT OPPORTUNITY!!!

I'M REVEALING IT TO U AS A GIFT FOR VISITING THIS THREAD.

GIVE UR FRIENDS THE SAME OPPORTUNITY BY INVITING THEM TO READ COZ THEY MAY FIND IT MORE USEFUL.

Notin to loss, no time to wait, jst get it now & do it urself!

Make unlimited free calls all day. Just follow the link below
    [link=http://www.eatwhileusleep..com/p/free-calls.html]MAKE FREE PHONE CALLS[/link]

TURN UR N2,000 INTO N200,000 IN LESS THAN 1MONTH OF INVESTING IN THIS CONTINUOUS COMPOUNDING CASH SYSTEM

[link=http://www.eatwhileusleep..com]EAT WHILE U SLEEP[/LINK]

[link=http://www.eatwhileusleep..com/p/investment.html]EAT WHILE U SLEEP 2[/LINK]

You can request to receive this information in my STEP-BY-STEP-GUIDE for FREE as MS Word attachment to your email.

Just send an email with d subject INVESTMENT to
    [email protected]

Pls, no posting of emails, I won't send it to emails posted here. Just request & get it.

You can also request for my STEP-BY-STEP-GUIDE on FOREX TRADING, RECHARGE CARD PRINTING, AFFILIATE BIZ & LATEST FREE BROWSING CHEATS for FREE by sending your request with the subjects.

FREE US PayPal/MasterCARD

GET A FREE EBOOK ON HOW TO GET A FREE US PAYPAL/MASTERCARD

Request to receive this information in my STEP-BY-STEP-GUIDE ON HOW TO GET A FREE US PAYPAL/MASTERCARD for FREE as MS Word attachment to your email.

Just send an email with d subject PAYPAL or MASTERCARD to my email above

+ Reply