+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: primesav is it for real or scam

primesav is it for real or scam

hello all,
    does anyone know about primesav.com?
    their site was published on last week tuesday guardian for cv submission
    to my greatest surprise or rather dismay
    after filling the online form
    i was congratulated and asked to come to their office on 1st with biro(writing material),1000 naira and passport
    i thought is pay or commission after getting the job.

Re: primesav is it for real or .

i really think dat inasmuch as jobseekers r desperate & very willing 2 pick jobs @ random, they should likewise be wary & suspicious.
    what recruiter will ask a jobseeker 2 pay money b4 securing a job.
    EFCC, if u r listening pls, probe primesav 4 us.
    thanx.
    unbranded

I had d same experince too. In my own opinion i think government should have a board that checks public adverts on job vacancies on our national dailies, in order to ascertain the thru vacancies frm their Human resource departments. If any found wanting shuld be penalized seriously. I think govment shuld do that 2 help our poor applicants who are helpless.
    Never let go untill something is achieved.

Re: primesav is it for real or scam

primesavic, estherbt and others like them are fraudsters who take advantage of hapless jobseekers. There are so many of them out there esp in Lagos, some of my friends have fallen victims of their con. when you see any advert that is not up to at least a quarter of a newspaper, 2 things come to mind, either thier pay is poor or they are out to dupe you!

You've only got this one life to live, make sure it counts. Give it to Jesus, today, for he cares for you!

Quote Originally Posted by Big Joe
    I had d same experince too. In my own opinion i think government should have a board that checks public adverts on job vacancies on our national dailies, in order to ascertain the thru vacancies frm their Human resource departments. If any found wanting shuld be penalized seriously. I think govment shuld do that 2 help our poor applicants who are helpless.
    I quite agree with you on that. I had the misfortune of losing 2500 because of a job advert in the Guardian Newspaper placed by ascertain Hr consulting on 14 August for an international Airline Management Group. The advert requested that applicants pay a compulsory training seminar of 2,5OO to a Rosemary Anozie in an Oceanic Bank account , adding that only those who have duly paid and registered would be considered. I paid the said sum of money into the account but I was unable to register my CV and application because my mail was returned to my mail box. The reason given was that the user email was over the quota. The sad part is I can't have my money back and I am not even entertaining any hope of being considered because I am JUST A NAME with no other particulars who has made the payment.
    Sad isn't it.

Re: primesav is it for real or scam

oh dear so sorry you fell prey to that. i actually tried sending my cv before thinking of paying any 2,500.the mail did not go.

its one of those things. one just has to be careful.

cheers.
    rossy.

+ Reply