Our Power optimizer enable you power all ELEMENT appliances from 1000 watts to 1500 watts (hair dryer, pressing iron, electric kettle,CWAY machine etc) with any Generator(even i pass my neighbour) safely.

How to use:

A. After starting your generator, plug the power

B. Optimizer to your socket then plug the iron, electric kettle or

C. Hot plate to the power optimizer.

D. You can only plug the electrical appliances one at a time and it is user friendly. Do not plug an extension to the power optimizer.It has 3months warranty,although you will use it for over 3years.

Gone are the days when you wait for Nepa or PHCN before you use your appliances.

We have two types of Power optimizer.

Solo: You can power your

1. Electric iron
2. Blender
3. Microwave oven
4. Electric Kettle
5. Hot Plate
6. Hair Dryer

Using Small 950watt I better Pass my Niegbour Generator Safely

Mega: You can power your

1. Electric iron
2. Small, medium and large Refrigerators
3. Small, medium and large Freezers
4. Small, medium and large electric cookers
5. Water Dispensers
6. Blenders
7. Water pumping machines
8. Any size of CRT, LCD and Plasma Tvs
9. Microwave ovens
10. Boiling Rings
11. Water heaters
12. Hair Dryers
13. Computer equipments
14. Printers etc

IF YOUR GENERATOR CAN POWER A REFRIGERATOR OR ANY OTHER APPLIANCE USE OUR PRODUCT TO POWER ADDITIONAL APPLIANCE.

MANUFACTURERS OF DOMESTIC GENERATORS FORBID US FROM USING LESS THAN 8 KVA GENERATOR TO POWER ELECTRIC IRON, MICROWAVE OVEN, ELECTRIC COOKERS, LARGE FREEZERS AND REFRIGERATORS AND SO MANY OTHERS. THEY DESTROY THE COIL IN YOUR GENERATORS AND BREAK THEM DOWN.

Ordering Details

SELF PICKUP
You can meet us in person to place your order anytime within the week, call 07052017052 for immediate appointment, while you pay on self pick up

DELIVERY NATIONWIDE
We can also help you deliver to anywhere in Nigeria

Visit: http://www.shop.guageconcepts.com/ To view all our Products

DISTRIBUTORS NEEDED NATIONWIDE, WE GIVE VERY LOW DISCOUNTED PRICES FOR DEALERSHIP, DISTRIBUTORSHIP, RETAILERS, etc
ORDER YOUR PRODUCTS NOW FROM ANYWHERE NATIONWIDE, we also Offer Pay on Delivery in Lagos and Abuja Only
Telephone: 07062940253