+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: Pls Advice me! I got two Job OFFERS!

Pls Advice me! I got two Job OFFERS!

hey guys, I GOT A JOB 2 MONTHS AGO WITH 1ST BANK, NOW I AM BEING OFFERED A NEW APPONITMENT BY ATMC ( ATM-CORSOTIUM).BEING AN ENGINEER WHICH ONE SHOULD I STAY WITH. THE SALARY PACKAGES ARE THE SAME. HELP MEEE

Re: Pls Advice me! I got two Job OFFERS!

Bros,choose the one that gives u more time for urself and is more challenging - that is if u like challenges. And will also let u develope ur career.
    CONGRATULATIONS!!!
    WE SHALL REMAIN CHOOSERS AND NOT BEGGARS...AMEN.
    The tragedy of life is not that it ends so soon, but that we wait so long to begin it.....

o boy if i were you i will go for ATM C. but i dont know where your passion lies, cos is not every engineer that likes the profession.

with ATM C u will have a good career development especially in IT, but if u like cooperate settings, then go 4 1st bank.

But remember if u want 2 rise in d bank u will have 2 streamline ur career relating 2 banking. hope u understand?
    Are u happy with what u are doing?.............

HI I THINK YOU SHLD KNOW WHERE YOUR PASSION LIES, IS IT IN BANKING? OR IN PURE ENGR OUT FIT? THE CHOICE IS YOURS TO MAKE BUT HAVE IN MIND THAT IN THE BANK YOU CLD ALSO BE PUT IN THE IT AND PROGRAMMING SECTION THAT IS IF YOU HAVE A GOOD BIAS IN IT OR INFO TECH, SO I GUESS YOU SHLD KNOW BETTER, I HAVE A FRIEND WHO WORKS IN ETB, HE IS PURELY AN IT EXPERT COS HE IS A GENUIS IN THE AREA SO LIKE I SAID YOU KNOW BEST .
    CHEERRS MAN.

UJ

pally,
    you need to ask God for direction apart from your choice, let HIM choose for you. God bless you as you ask Him

bros,
    congrats,my candid advice is to ask yourself this question,WHAT IS MY DEFINITION OF A GOOD JOB,once you get your answer correctly according to your passion then you are not far from making the right choice

hey this is Mose B,

my guy go for the offer with ATM, i dont think your growth in first bank would be rapid. Secondly, i believe when you want to move to another organization Atm would look better on your c.v and movement would be easier with ATM but most times if you start with a bank you continue with banks

take the job at atmc!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!,the stress in a bank is too much,and u will not av time for urself

U'll really need to do a thorough sou search to determine wat u really want 4 urself. Personally I dnt really dig d banks. I was in a sinilar situatn recently. I earn little as a structural engineer in a consulting firm but was offered 2 appontments, 1 by anoda structural firm and d other an advertising firm. i also av an outstanding offer in an oil servicing firm. Bcos I ad made a decision not to leave my present job 4 anoda except in d oil industry, I am staying put regardless of the pay. Dont let money b ur deciding factor but career prospect and fulfillment.
    Choose well oh!

Am so happy for u guy. CONGRATULATIONS
    My advice to you is that you have to check out critically which of the job gives u time and is more reliable and the prspect attached it.
    Remember as u finally make your plan and assesment remember to pray for the rest member of and to remember God in all u do.
    REMAIN BLESSED GUY

Men congrats, do pray for direction but i would like u check the ethical culture of these two organisations not just the pay.how are their corporate culture like? mind u it encompasses evrything.

I think u shld go 4 d one related to ur discipline esp if u wanna build a career,guess u will b happier

I think it all depends on what you have a passion for and would enjoy doing. Since the issue is not about the money I would advise that you go for the engineering firm since engineering happens to be your calling except if you didn't study it by choice. But if you choosed to study engineering then you should be happy with the engineering firm.
    Wishing you best of luck as you make your choice.

+ Reply
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast