+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: Please read this - Sent to my mail box today

Please read this - Sent to my mail box today

this massage below was sent to me today. How do the whole house see it. Is there anyway one can trap them to EFCC

Tel: +27-739258454
    Email: [email protected]

Attn: Directors/CEO,

May I have the pleasure of introducing myself? I am Mr. Robert Mhlongo, a senior staff and chairman of Tender Board Committee on the award of contracts in Department of Works and Housing here in South Africa . I got your contact E-mail address from an international directory on lawyers and advisers on international business in my quest to find a trustworthy person on whom I can repose confidence for colossal international money transaction. My aim of sending this "business proposal" to you is to solicit for your assistance and co-operation to transfer some huge amount of money into your account overseas. Therefore, this communication should be held in high confidence.

My colleague and I in the Department of Works and Land Affairs wish to transfer into a safe and secured account overseas, the sum of US$32.5Million (Thirty Two Million Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars) which is over-invoiced amount from contracts we awarded to foreign contractors who have been duly paid on completion of their various contracts. This money right now is in a coded account in the Reserve Bank of South Africa . However, by virtue of our position as civil servants, we cannot acquire these funds in our names or in the names of companies here in South Africa .

I was therefore asked by my colleagues on trust and sincerity to look for a reliable international outfit partner abroad into whose account the sum of US$32.5 Million will be transferred. We have agreed on the following sharing ratio if you accept our proposal. Seventy percent (70%) for us and Thirty percent (30%) for you, the Account owner. My choice of you for this transaction is basically hanged on your field and profession, hence this business proposal. If you are interested in this deal, I will require some information’s from you in order to affect the transfer of the money.

1. Your Full Names:
    2. Your Company Name and Address:
    3. Your Telephone Numbers:
    4. Your Private Fax Numbers:

Please, be informed that we shall commence processing of claims of payment once we receive your interest from you, and the funds will get into your account within Five (5) working days by Telegraphic Transfer (T.T). Note that this transaction is 100% risk free. Do acknowledge the receipt of this letter forward your reply to the above or below email address.

Best Regards,

Mr. Robert Mhlongo

Re: Please read this - Sent to my mail box today

ofcourse u should know this is pure 419,pls disregard
    JEHOVAH JIREH IS GOOD TO ME

Kai !! E nor fit be say na me dem send this mail. Na then we go know who go pay who. Abeg give dem my email address [email protected] Tell dem say make them send me dat type too.
    T

Scam ignor them fast

Of course no one should tell you it's all scam. Many of us are already used to trash like this. Don't you ever reply them or provide your details in any way. Cheers

SCAMMMMMMMMMMM.... RUN FAR FROM SUCH TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE EMAILS... YOU WILL BE SUPRISED JUST HOW MANY NIGRIA(GREEDY ONES MOST ESPECIALLY) FALL FOR THIS KIND OF EMAIL.
    When There Is LIFE, There Is HOPE<br />- Mo

Quote Originally Posted by felixodeli
    Kai !! E nor fit be say na me dem send this mail. Na then we go know who go pay who. Abeg give dem my email address [email protected] Tell dem say make them send me dat type too.
    U fit contact dem urself. Na dat one go quick pass.
    No One Will Know You Are Honest Unless You Give Out Samples!

+ Reply