+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: PLEASE HOUSE I JUST GOT THIS LETTER,HAS ANYONE GOT SOMETHING LIKE THIS,IS IT REA

PLEASE HOUSE I JUST GOT THIS LETTER,HAS ANYONE GOT SOMETHING LIKE THIS,IS IT REA

ATTN: IKEWUCHI ONYEMA

After the review of your c/v as received in our database and after the auto screening conducted by Donald Recruitment Services your name was shortlisted as one of the candidates to join for the FIELD PETROLEUM COMPANY LIMITED trainee programme as a trainee effective from 5th of may,2010.

INTERVIEW
    After the trainee programme which will last for a period of one year the company will conduct a test/interview which if you are successful you will be posted to a permanent position but if not will continue as a trainee till your success is confirmed by the company.

TRAINEE PROGRAMME/SALARY STRUCTURE

The FIELD PETROLEUM COMPANY LIMITED trainee programme will commence on the 5th of may,2010 which will last for a period of one year,during trainee period you are entitled to be paid a trainee allowance of 10,000(ten thousand naira monthly),and a monthly salary of 85,000(Eighty-five thousand naira monthly) and every other benefit just like an employee of the company.

ACCOMMODATION AND FEEDING

During trainee programme the company takes care of your accomodation and feeding.

RECRUITMENT

Since the recruitment was conducted by DONALD RECRUITMENT SERVICE you are required to pay a placement/recruitment fee of 6,800(Six thousand,eight hundred naira only) .payment must be submitted on or before 26th of April, 2010 to DONALD AGENCY.
    To get bank account details and better clarification contact the below contact person,

Contact person: Mr. ANTHONY OSONDU
    Phone: 08130279349

REQUIREMENTS
    You are required to report to the job location on the 5th of may,2010 with the below requirements for sighting and verifications

1.Photocopies/original of certificates.
    2.Sized photo-passport(2)
    3.HIV test
    4.Deposit slip for payment (6,800)

JOB/COMPANY LOCATION

FIELD PETRO COMPANY LIMITED,

11 FIELD PETRO ROAD,
    OGUNU, WARRI,
    DELTA STATE.

COMPANY WEBSITE

www.fieldpetro.com

Make sure that every document/information that is passed to us is true
    and correct as any trace of forgery or misinformation will lead to
    cancellation of appointment.So we suggest you follow up with every
    procedure as passed down to you .

Regards

DONALD RECRUITMENT SERVICE

Re: PLEASE HOUSE I JUST GOT THIS LETTER,HAS ANYONE GOT SOMETHING LIKE THIS,IS IT REA

Nonsense, you should pay 6k plus.

You know what I suggest, Send them a mail or even call them Telling them to give you the job first then after you have been paid your first allowance, then you will pay the 6k consultancy fee.

Do you understand?

Re: PLEASE HOUSE I JUST GOT THIS LETTER,HAS ANYONE GOT SOMETHING LIKE THIS,IS IT REA

dont pay money ooooooooooooooooooooooo,they are a bunch of thieves and frustrated persons.

I support what Brotherly said

they know graduates are desperate,

pls invest your 6k or save a soul with it..100% SCAM

SCAM!!!!!!

It's pure SCAM!
    Discard It Fast!!!
    No One Will Know You Are Honest Unless You Give Out Samples!

LIVE FROM ST SUNDFAB

1. NEVER GIVE MONEY OUT TO ANY RECRUITMENT FIRM
    WHY:
    THEY ARE PAID TO RECRUIT

2. NEVER PAY FOR FORMS FOR ANY TEST OR INTERVIEW,
    WHY:
    A COMPANY THAT IS LOOKING FOR MONEY FROM APPLICANTS IS NOT FINANCIALLY OK, SO LOOK FOR JOB ELSE WHERE.

3. TELL ANY ONE ASKING FOR PAYMENT FROM YOU TO GIVE YOU THE JOB FIRST, THEN YOU CAN START PAYING THEM INSTALMENTALLY
    WHY:
    YOU DON'T HAVE A JOB SO, NO SALARY OR FINANCE SOURCE/BASE. THAT'S WHY YOU APPLY FOR THE JOB, SO YOU DON'T HAVE MONEY.

PLS SEND ME THE MONEY IF YOU ARE SO BLESSED WITH MUCH TO WASTE. I'LL PRAY FOR A BETTER JOB TO COME YOUR WAY SOON,. LIVE AND DIRECT.

Still Remain
    St sundfab Unltd, 08038087813, 07042559894

+ Reply