The opportunity I recommend is Network Marketing.
I know a lot of pple have heard about network marketing but very few pple have had personal experiences.
What is Network Marketing u may ask? It is a business development opportunity for individuals to create a business of their own under the umbrella of a parent company by building a network of distributors through which the company’s products are retailed.
Why do u need to get excited about Network Marketing?
We have the only entrepreneurial home business with literally no downside risk. U don’t need huge capital to start ur business.
There is literally no ceiling, no limit on earnings. A doctor can only perform a handful of surgeries a day, so also a banker, lawyer. But in our case we can create a raise for ourselves everyday if we choose. We can recruit unlimited number of pple who can do the same and we are ultimately paid on the efforts of these pple.
We have time freedom. In our opinion nothing equals the joy of spending quality time diung the things we love. In the traditional business everyone struggles through a 70hour week in order to have, maybe, a Sunday afternoon with his or her family. But in our industry we have this precious commodity to spend thereby improving the possibility of family values throughout the world.
With the high rise in stress-induced coronary, life expectancy for d average person is now btw 45 and 50. Unlike us, if u pay the price in the first few years, stress need no longer exist in ur life.
The Forty-year plan is the best that pple in the traditional business can hope for. By 25, most pple know what profession they’ll enter. But 40yrs later, out of a typical 100pple, 5 are still working, 36 are dead, 54 are broke, 4 are well off and I person is wealthy. This means that after 40yrs of going back and forth, only 1 out of a 100persons has something to show for it. But our industry would help reduce the 40yrs to 4yrs and with something to show for it.
It is said “Recognition is the most sought after reward in life”. In our industry recognition awaits all who become successful in network distribution. And with this is the joy of travel and stimulating cultural experiences. Work hard, succeed and then fasten ur seatbelt to see the world and enjoy new adventures while cultivating international friendship.
The most important factor is the provision of personal development in these key areas; Character, Education, Experience, Emotion and Leadership.
With all the factors listed above why do pple fail in Network Marketing?
The misguided belief that this business requires no effort. Like every business, for u to succeed in Network Marketing u would need to put in enough effort to build ur business.
Network Marketers tend to listen to pple who don’t know what they are talking about and they don’t listen to pple who know what they are talking about. Pple tend to get excited about the tremendous earning potential and then charge out to tell their close friends and relatives before having the slightest idea of how to do the business.
Rejection by family and friends. This is by far the biggest challenge in Network Marketing. But u can only change their attitudes by changing ur own. Only after u’ve elevated ur own self-esteem and confidence level, only then will u be able to help others elevate theirs.
Pple who are not honest. Network Marketing is a business of trust, so, if u are not trustworthy u cannot succeed in it.
It is believed that Network Marketing is a get rich quick scheme. Pple who join the think that if they do the business in a few months they would be able to buy all the things they want in life. But like all businesses, if u are to succeed u must learn to be patient.
If u want to succeed in Network Marketing u must ask urself the following questions;
Do I have what it takes? Am I willing to go beyond my comfort zone? Am I willing to be led and willing to learn to lead? Is the rich person inside me ready to come out?
Whether u agree or not the world is changing and due to things like government policies, mergers and acquisition, bad leadership, natural disasters, technological advancement and many more, there would be fewer jobs out there. The question then is, are we going to leave our lives to chance or are we going to take ur destinies in ur hands and start something today?
If u are willing to work for the next 4yrs to build an income base that will help plan for ur future then try my industry. For those that are presently employed and are looking for an avenue to invest for their future, for those who are unemployed and are looking for something to do to keep heart and soul together, for those looking to raise capital for their ideas for those looking for time freedom, for those interested in the way their future would look all I ask u is to put in minimum of 6months in my company and I know u won’t regret it.
if u are interested in making money through this avenue, then send a mail to [email protected]. i would be glad to show u the opportunity in full and how to make money from it.
Taiwo