+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: Online importation business

Online importation business

Start Your Own Online Importation Business Today and Make Between N120,000 - N150,000 Monthly In This Season From Your Comfort Zone With Just N20,000 or Less Capital And Grow Big Monthly!

Congratulate yourself for coming across this great invitation. If you have been struggling to make money online and all your efforts are just in vain or you are sweating to make PEANUTS ONLINE. There is a SOLUTION to it and the SOLUTION IS NOW!!!!! Am going to show you how you can start your own mini importation business without going to the clearing & forwarding agent?s office or Custom. I know it might sound a bit strange to you but am going to show you real live verifiable proofs on this site, just read on. After several months of research, trials and errors I finally discovered how any Nigerian can start up an importation business with just a capital of N20,000 even less and importing goods in small scale from china or USA and reselling them at a more higher price here without even owning a shop or traveling to china. When I started my own importation business I started with N10,000 buying goods in small scale from china right from my home and once they arrive I supply them at a more higher price to the retailers in the local market.
    PRODUCTS YOU CAN IMPORT
    1. Phone Memory car
    2. Laptops
    3. Smart phones
    4. Bags
    5. Suits
    6. Ladies Sandals
    7. Male Sandals
    8. Hair Clippers
    9. Shoes
    10. Belts
    11. Computer Accessories
    12. Flash Drives
    13. External DVD drive
    14. Ties
    15 Wrist watches
    16 Motor spare parts
    17 Apple products like iphone, ipad, iPods, Mac book, etc.
    18 Designer T-shirts
    19 External DVD drive
    20 Children clothes
    21 Digital Cameras
    22 phone Batteries
    23 Chargers
    24. Uk phones
    25. Tablet pc
    26. Android phone
    27. Phone screen guide UK phones
    28. Phone screen guide
    . And Many More I know what is running through your mind that you might be doubting how real and possible it is to start up an importation business with just N10,000. Lets see how real this is, am going to show you real life proof using some few items you can buy and resell here in Nigeria. You don?t even need to have a Dollar Account to do this business, all you need to do your transaction with is a Savings Account. You see AN IPHONE I phone5C i5 MTK6515 Android 4 4.0inch HD Screen 8MP is $112 which is N21,480 in Nigeria Currency, now when you buy JUST 1 at $112 which is N21,480 in Nigeria Currency. See that IPHONE above you can sell each for over N50,000 here in Nigeria but you gets it for N21,480, is that not a Good biz? Over N28,000 profit selling JUST ONE IPHONE. If you buy 10pc's then you are making close to N300,000 selling it. Am sure you will agree with me that iphone is one of the hottest products you can easily sell here in Nigeria. And my manual shows how to SELL YOUR PRODUCTS TOO. The Samsung Galaxy S4 is sold at $70 which is N13,200 in Nigerian Currency, you can sell each for over N40,000 here in even though you got it at N11,200, is that not a High Profit? Over N28,800 profit on Just one Sale. If you buy 10pc's then you are making over N288,000 selling them. Am sure you will agree with me that Samsung product is one of the hottest brands you can easily sell here in Nigeria. And my Manual shows how to SELL YOUR PRODUCTS TOO. Power bank that has the capacity of 12000mAh, which can last for days in charging of various types of power consuming Smart phones and other Devices. This Manual will show you Step by Step on how you will get it as low as $10, which is N1,800 in Nigerian Currency.This product is High in demand in Nigeria due to Unstable Power Supply in the Country,it is sold over N8,000 here in Nigeria.You can imagine if you buy 10pcs of it at $100, which is arround N19,000 and sell at the rate of N8,000 each,lets do some Primary School Calculations here : N8,000 x 10 = N80,000 Then Minus the N19,000 from N80,000 (N80,000 -N19,000 = N61,000) That is N61,000 pure Profit! As far as am concerned.I think another business that that pays like this Importation Business is Petrolleum (oil & gas) Got this for less than 5USD ( N825) and was sold for Over N2,300! That is N1,475 Profit!!! Before I conclude, let me quickly show you some real time facts you need to know.
    Take a look at the ONLINE STORES WEBSITE IN NIGERIA such as KONGA.COM, OXL.COM, jumia.COM.....

1. The online store website grows daily in Nigeria.
    2. The make the most expensive advert now in Nigeria.
    3. They make sure they spend a lot to make advert here and there.

Why do you think they are spending so much? Because they make a lot of money. Yes! I mean a lot of money. They make over 100% profit and how you can make your profit doing this same business is exactly what I have packaged as manual to put you in the right place.

THE CONTENTS OF THE MANUAL
    1. How The Importation Business Work.
    2. Where To Get The Product You Want.
    3. How To Order For The Goods You Need.
    4. How To Pay For Your Order.
    5. How To Receive Your Goods & Exactly What Ordered.
    6. How To Market Them Within 2-3days and Make Your Profit.
    7. How To Maximize Your Profit.

The Question You May Ask??
    What do you need to get started?
    To join the new and growing league of small business men and women who can now import products at low wholesale prices directly from overseas suppliers and manufacturers, you would need just the following:  A computer or mobile phone with access to the internet;  A valid email address  A valid and traceable home or office address in your country where the items you order will be shipped to.  A little money in your bank account.

BONUS:
    1. How To Open A Verified Papal Account Make Money With It.
    2. How To Make Money From Fiver, Freelancer, etc. This bonus is for the first 20 People to order for this package.
    After which the bonus will be deleted.
    THE IMPORTATION MANUAL IS N3,000 at EARN22OKMONTHLY just check out and see for your self.
    But you can place your ORDER today for N1,500 (Birthday offer, i.e 50% discount) this offer will last for September only. So hurry to place your order now.

HOW TO ORDER FOR YOUR COMPLETE PACKAGE!

Step 1. Pay / Transfer N1,500 Into
    Jux Global Links Ltd.
    Account No: 2016071391
    Bank: First Bank.

Step 2. Text your payment details following this simple format
    1."IMP"NAME OF DEPOSITOR / TRANSFER NAME 2. TELLER NO. EMAIL ADDRESS TO 07031042160.
    Immediately I receive it, we will confirm your payment and send you the material through email.
    [email protected]
    SeeYou On Top.

Re: Online importation business

DO YOU WANT TO MAKE QUICK CASH FROM THE INTERNET,PLS FOLLOW THIS LINK:
    http://job4living.com/?ref=291371

Re: Online importation business

To Do Import Business From China? This Secret You Must Know!

Do you need to go to Alibaba.com when importing from China? No! No! There is a BETTER option!

Probably you know that you can source cheap products from Alibaba.com and Aliexpress.com. You may usually place large orders from Alibaba.com and smaller orders from Aliexpress. But you would never know that actually many of the products those sellers offer are from another Chinese wholesale site called 1688.com(also called alibaba.cn. It’s .CN, not .COM).

It's not only a Chinese version of Alibaba.com, but also a cheaper source for all kinds of products. Those Alibaba.com and Aliexpress.com sellers just bought the items from 1688.com and added prices on the items and sold to you. Or even, only when they have received your orders, they go to order from 1688.com and later ship to you, running their business without any stock. Of course, they won't tell you about this.

And the fact is more shocking, there are more shopping sites you are familiar with are selling items sourced from 1688.com. This explains why there are so many Chinese sellers in different platforms and where they source the products from. All of these, were hidden to you as secrets and you just don’t know them. The following image shows the relationship.
    [IMG]file:///C:/Users/CYNTHI~1.AJI/AppData/Local/Temp/msohtmlclip1/01/clip_image001.jpg[/IMG]

Apparently, when you purchase products from Alibaba.com and Aliexpress, the items have already been transited between many distributors or resellers, and you actually paid a lot of extra money to them to be their profit, which can be completely saved.

If you are a business man and want to cut down cost and earn more, I believe you now may want to ask yourself why not source from 1688.com directly? Yes, of course you can! As long as you want to do it, you can order from 1688.com directly without knowing Chinese language. All are no problem! I will introduce in following details on how you can make it.

For a step by step guild on how to go about it, visit: http://freeshoppingchina.com/help.ph...on=view&id=147

+ Reply