+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: ONC Petrobloc is not an oil company, it is an employment test contracted unit

ONC Petrobloc is not an oil company, it is an employment test contracted unit

STOP PRESS!!! ONC Petrobloc / moderator

ONC petrobloc is a subsidiary of a registered general contracting company also involved as a Human resources Employment agency with the individual responsibility of conducting employment testing for any organisation needing tested applicants. It is an employment consult.

overtime applicants have been recruited with forged unprovable credentials in the data files of the office and it has been detrimental to the purpose of the establishment.
    The purpose of requesting, for means, of authenticating credentials either by scratch cards or by issuing institution /notary public is not borne from fraudulent reason as has been wrongly championed, but only geared towards providing a credible resource base to meet the interest of clients.
    IT WAS NOT STATED THAT APPLICANTS MUST PROVIDE UNSCRATCHED SCRATCH CARDS but the cards provided should be sufficient to attest to the relevant credentials and this applies to only applicants with WAEC or NECO credentials, the purpose only is to provide a verifiable platform for credentials. There is also a provisions that forged or uncertains results/credentials are submitted at applicants responsiblity. THIS MEANS THAT APPLICANTS ARE FREE TO SUBMIT CREDENTIALS IN THIER OWN BEST INTEREST.
    IT WASNT STATED THAT EXAMS WILL BE CONDUCTED IN ALL OF THE STATE CAPITALS '' but it was directed that applicants should indicate the state capital closest to them as this would be used in determining the center selection processes and batch.""
    It should be noted that every employment agency has a stake in profit making either from the issuing cooperate bodies in need of tested clients or from the applicants themselves either in form of registration fees or a months percentage from successful applicant's first pay-check ie those who have been confirmed for employment.

the positions available in this excercise is not open ended but limited. It is a host community request.
    The moderator or the user who has propanganded the falsity in this process should not use the issue of scam to characterise post.

Re: ONC Petrobloc is not an oil company, it is an employment test contracted unit

My People lets make use of our common sense a bit here.

i keep wondering why people make same mistake twice or even ALL the time.
    Now i know why................

Banks, Major oil firms and most multinational organizations do not do this kind of shit these guys are asking u to do.

This ONC petrobloc stuff may not be fake afterALL but then this is unethical and i think is unacceptable.

It shouldn't be my responsibility to confirm my WAEC result for goodness sake.

I wonder when WAEC result has become more important than our University degrees that nothing is mentioned on how to verify Bachelor/HND degrees.

Nobody bloody cares whether you use OLUWOLE WAEC or BSc to enter an organization. It is the responsibility of your employer to find out afterwards if you have actually supplied a GENUINE credentials.

I have never heard about this before,

E gba mii ooo

Nigeria is turning to something else, all because of money.

Re: ONC Petrobloc is not an oil company, it is an employment test contracted unit

Bros Ebony I greet OOO

I wonder why you are so concerned with the doubted authenticity of ONC Petrobloc.
    And why did you have to start your published post by STOP PRESS !!!, ONC Petrobloc Moderator as IF IT WAS THE MODERATOR THAT FAULTED THE BASIS OF YOUR ARGUMENT IN THE FIRST PLACE

When things happen this way, you allow people to make their findings so each and everyone can have one or two things to deliberate on. In this forum, we are not here to dictate to people what they believe.

By the way, do you work for this company? and if you do i won't be very much surprised.
    Why don't you put more clarity in your words when next you canvas for your clients.

for starters the waec result can be verified simply by having the current principal of your secondary school sign and stamp the waec print out sheet where your name and grades appear with the school stamp.

Mr the jobs of the moderators no be small one o and i dont think any moderator so far have supported or gone against any views bout the company so far. So lets be careful next time when posting replies. There is absolutely no way of verifying all info posted on this site we can only try our best to sniff out the fraudulent ones using our intuitions.

If you know so much bout the coy then i believe its your duty to inform the house. Its a friendly house and we are all here to support one another.Plz feel free to enlighten us bout the coy we would like to hear bout them.
    God bless
    Revelation 22: 11-12

+ Reply