Dear Friend, Do you have an e-gold acct and wondering how to make cool and legitimate money with it with it? If yes relax,in a short while i will introduce to you three easygoing but lucrative bussiness you can start with your e-gold acct online.Standby.
1)HYIPs:Hyips (high yield investment programs),have been said to be an investment with the highest yield and also the highest risk.Inspite of this stats,Billions of dollars are made yearly from this seemingly risky investment.Hyips are not risky provided that you know what you are doing and the company you are dealing with.In my quest in the hyip world i have come in contact with a lot of fraudulent companies,lost money,but finally my persistency has paid off.I have found a legitimate hyip that pays for the longterm,You can start with as little as $1.00 or even $100.00 as the case may be and still make money on the longterm.HyipsToGo pays as high as 600% profits monthly for five months and whats more there withdrawals are instant into your e-gold acct(talking from experience).You can login to http://HyipsToGo.com/?ref=efegold

2)The second bussiness is as easy as the first but unlike the first you only need $1.00 to sign up for this program, after which you start reffering others.DONT BE SCARED!!! you only need to refer five people only five people to qualify for 5*5*5*5*5*5*$1=$3,125 that is to say if you refer five people you get $3,125 payed directly into your e-gold acct.Signing up folks is very easy, just post in many forums message boards,newrooms and article directories,you will get several signups.Login to signup now at
http://1-dollar.biz/?owner=efegold
3) This one is also another pgm i have benefited from infact if you get it right with this one you can retire in six months.(Friends I am almost there) It requires just a one time $15.00 to signup then after which you start reffering people,Dont get worried about your referals its easy,The best way to go about it is to advertise with pay per click search engine and posting in forums and article directories.Once you signup for the program just visit www.ineedhits.com and start advertising with there payperclick ads,also post in many forums as you can including this one.In case you may need a credit card in your advertisement,you can visit www.gtn-ng.com or call 08033076014,08033010036, to get a credit card in nigeria.If you can signup 150*2(which is achievable within six months)You will earn as high as $25,000 for life.Login to sign up at /id/efegold. Goodluck.
Conclusion:
This bussineses i have just introduced are highly legitimate and i am earning cool cash from them.I reccomend them for any nigerian who want to achieve financial independence online.Even if you dont have an e-gold acct you can get one at www.e-gold.com its free and start investing at once Goodluck.
BestRegards
Ikemefuna Chinedum.