THIS IS MY LATEST TESTIMONY ON INVESTMENT UPDATE

So many things have happened in this year, lots of ups and downs, lots of good success, lots of negative frustrations and disappointments but in general, it has been a good year and by God’s grace, I am expecting more success and favour before the end of this year, God willing.

Like my former testimonies for the people who know me, I am a Full Time Internet Investor ( there is so much money opportunities in this business) and I have offline businesses too. I am into Web designing. Google Adsense and Importation too, part time.

My name is Matthew Adegbola, like you all know me, a very great Investor in both the Nigerian and [COLOR=#0000FF !important]Foreign Investment[/COLOR] Online portfolios. I have made quite a lot of money from them via [COLOR=#0000FF !important]referrals[/COLOR] and my own capital earlier this year (Yea!!Lots of Cash) but I lost also due to liberty reserve occurrence (what an unfortunate occurrence that was and the feelings I passed through, I cant say but thank God, I have almost recovered all, that’s why I am here to share an update about my latest experience).

You all know GoldWise Nigeria, the most Controversial Nigerian [COLOR=#0000FF !important]Investment Online[/COLOR] Portfolio at www.GoldWiseNigeria.org but what people don’t know about them is that they are so paying, effective, always upgrading and so efficient in the way they provide their service. I lost my returns of like 1.6[COLOR=#0000FF !important]Million[/COLOR] to them via Liberty Reserve occurrence (how can you predict that type of event hence the company also, it affected them too).

I have over 120 referrals to GoldWise Nigeria so I made good money out of referral bonuses which they paid me on time. It is this their paying attitude and effective early withdrawal that made me not to quit on them so I gave them another chance because all who invested through Liberty Reserve to them did not receive their withdrawals including me, you cannot blame them, mostly all deposits were via Liberty Reserve so how can we expect them to pay when they shut down. (I quite reasoned with them)

I took another chance (I am an Opportunity risk taker) with them for I have cash like N200, 000.00 with me. They now introduced receiving of deposits through bank account(through their Financial Manager to be specific) and the minimum capital has increase from N10,000.00 ($60.00 LR) to N30,000.00 cash deposit if you want to invest with them.

Because of their reliability, trustworthiness and credibility (they are real, paying and Customer Service is great, very nice). I can trust them with N100Million to be sincere, I will get there in CASH, Yes, I can and I will, trust me, they are very excellent).

I took a plunge investing with them N70,000.00 with them, I diversify my funds (this is my TOP secret), into other profitable [COLOR=#0000FF !important]investment portfolios[/COLOR] such as my foreign, reliable, 100% UInvest company, Empower Networks, GlobalPublicCash e.t.c. and in 30 working days, remember, bank account is now used for deposits and withdrawals, I received my N140,000.00 bank alert from GoldWise Nigeria for I invested on the first plan (GOLDWISE START) R.O.I, WOW!!!, these people would never cease to surprise me with their paying and credible manner.

You know, where there are people, there would be conflicts here and there, some of my referrals complained to me bitterly, some were indifferent while some had my risk taking capability.

I called them up since we [COLOR=#0000FF !important]now contact[/COLOR] ourselves nonstop and 2 of my friends, each contributing N50,000.00 each so that if anything happens, the personal N50,000.00 investment contribution would not choke us (IT WAS A QUITE A RISK WE AGREED ON).

10% of my 120+ clients agreed to the setup for they have confirmed my payments so all contributed to at least like N650,000.00 (remember, not only my money was involved so everybody know it is a risk), we did that, paid into the GoldWise Financial Manger’s account and waited for our payment working days to end.

On September 2, which was the end of our payment working days, I woke up to an alert of 1.3 Million Naira from GoldWise Nigeria, I can’t help but rejoice at the news.

You will notice, I have not posted or updated for a long time now because I want clear evidence and realness that is Goldwise is still paying effectively. They are, my friends, they are very real. I cant doubt them again especially with the experiences I have has with them, the ups and downs, it has not been easy but they are worthwhile.

All friends, referrals that contributed and took the bold step are SO HAPPY now, we shared EQUAL N100,00.00 because we invested N50,000.00 each and we are all planning to invest now.

Do you now see the reason why I told you I can trust them with 100 Million Naira and more if I have, they are so passionate about their clients and they keep updating their clients.

I am proud of them and happy to be a part of Goldwise.

Other places I have invested this year me:
Assurance Funds Network (no site, just e-mail contacts) – [email protected]
Royal Capital concepts,
Wave Profits Networks etc

The most reliable Foreign investment I am into for over 2 years now is at UInvest.com.ua.and I am also a member of Empower Network and other great sites.

This is my recent, updated story, I will not write if it were not true because in this year 2013, I don’t think anyone is expected to be wasting his time on what does not work.

[COLOR=#0000FF !important]Online Investment[/COLOR] pays, both Nigerian and international, you just have to know what you are doing and do your due diligence.

TRY them, don’t doubt, only risk-takers make the move and a trial can only make you stronger and better no matter the results and “WHAT IF ALL YOUR RISKS FAVOUR YOU”, WHY DON’T YOU GIVE THATA THOUGHT.
I wish you good luck.

My referral link is www.goldwisenigeria. org/?ref=madeginternational

Others are:
www.eccpub.com/?partner=madeginternational
https://uinvest. com. ua/?amigosid=51503 (Very very nice, safe and secured foreign investment for over 2 years of joining)
e.t.c

Contact me at [email protected] for more information.
Insider information for you when you contact me.

[COLOR=#0000FF !important]Thank you for[/COLOR] your time.

This Year is gonna end well and be great for all of us, I mean the remaining months.THIS IS MY LATEST TESTIMONY ON INVESTMENT UPDATE

So many things have happened in this year, lots of ups and downs, lots of good success, lots of negative frustrations and disappointments but in general, it has been a good year and by God’s grace, I am expecting more success and favour before the end of this year, God willing.

Like my former testimonies for the people who know me, I am a Full Time Internet Investor ( there is so much money opportunities on the internet and its various businesses) and I am into offline businesses too. I am into Web designing. Google Adsense and Importation too, part time.

My name is Matthew Adegbola, like you all know me, a very great Investor in both the Nigerian and Foreign Investment Online portfolios. I have made quite a lot of money from them via referrals and my own capital earlier this year (Yea!!Lots of Cash) but I lost also due to liberty reserve occurrence (what an unfortunate occurrence that was and the feelings I passed through, I cant say but thank God, I have almost recovered all, that’s why I am here to share an update about my latest experience).

You all know GoldWise Nigeria, the most Controversial Nigerian Investment Online Portfolio at www.GoldWiseNigeria.org but what people don’t know about them is that they are so paying, effective, always upgrading and so efficient in the way they provide their service. I lost my returns of like 1.6 Million to them via Liberty Reserve occurrence (how can you predict that type of event hence the company also, it affected them too).

I have over 120 referrals to GoldWise Nigeria so I made good money out of referral bonuses which they paid me on time. It is this their paying attitude and effective early withdrawal that made me not to quit on them so I gave them another chance because all who invested through Liberty Reserve to them did not receive their withdrawals including me, you cannot blame them, mostly all deposits were via Liberty Reserve so how can we expect them to pay when they shut down. (I quite reasoned with them)

I took another chance (I am an Opportunity risk taker) with them for I have cash like N200, 000.00 with me. They now introduced receiving of deposits through bank account(through their Financial Manager to be specific) and the minimum capital has increase from N10,000.00 ($60.00 LR) to N30,000.00 cash deposit if you want to invest with them.

Because of their reliability, trustworthiness and credibility (they are real, paying and Customer Service is great, very nice). I can trust them with N100 Million to be sincere, I will get there in CASH, Yes, I can and I will, trust me, they are very excellent).

I took a plunge investing with them N70,000.00 with them, I diversify my funds (this is my TOP secret), into other profitable investment portfolios such as my foreign, reliable, 100% UInvest company, Empower Networks, GlobalPublicCash e.t.c. and in 30 working days, remember, bank account is now used for deposits and withdrawals, I received my N140,000.00 bank alert from GoldWise Nigeria for I invested on the first plan (GOLDWISE START) R.O.I, WOW!!!, these people would never cease to surprise me with their paying and credible manner.

You know, where there are people, there would be conflicts here and there, some of my referrals complained to me bitterly, some were indifferent while some had my risk taking capability.

I called them up since we now contact ourselves nonstop and 2 of my friends, each contributing N50,000.00 each so that if anything happens, the personal N50,000.00 investment contribution would not choke us (IT WAS A QUITE A RISK WE AGREED ON).

10% of my 120+ clients agreed to the setup for they have confirmed my payments so all contributed to at least like N650,000.00 (remember, not only my money was involved so everybody know it is a risk), we did that, paid into the GoldWise Financial Manger’s account and waited for our payment working days to end.

On September 2, which was the end of our payment working days, I woke up to an alert of 1.3 Million Naira from GoldWise Nigeria, I can’t help but rejoice at the news.

You will notice, I have not posted or updated for a long time now because I want clear evidence and realness that is Goldwise is still paying effectively. They are, my friends, they are very real. I cant doubt them again especially with the experiences I have has with them, the ups and downs, it has not been easy but they are worthwhile.

All friends, referrals that contributed and took the bold step are SO HAPPY now, we shared EQUAL N100,00.00 because we invested N50,000.00 each and we are all planning to invest now.

Do you now see the reason why I told you I can trust them with 100 Million Naira and more if I have, they are so passionate about their clients and they keep updating their clients.

I am proud of them and happy to be a part of Goldwise.

Other places I have invested this year me:
Assurance Funds Network (no site, just e-mail contacts) – [email protected]
Royal Capital concepts,
Wave Profits Networks etc

The most reliable Foreign investment I am into for over 2 years now is at UInvest.com.ua.and I am also a member of Empower Network and other great sites.

This is my recent, updated story, I will not write if it were not true because in this year 2013, I don’t think anyone is expected to be wasting his time on what does not work.

Online Investment pays, both Nigerian and international, you just have to know what you are doing and do your due diligence.

TRY them, don’t doubt, only risk-takers make the move and a trial can only make you stronger and better no matter the results and “WHAT IF ALL YOUR RISKS FAVOUR YOU”, WHY DON’T YOU GIVE THAT A THOUGHT.
I wish you good luck.

My referral link is www.goldwisenigeria. org/?ref=madeginternational

Others are:
https://uinvest. com. ua/?amigosid=51503 (Very very nice, safe and secured foreign investment for over 2 years of joining)
e.t.c

Contact me at [email protected] for more information.
Insider information for you when you contact me.

Thank you for your time.

This Year is gonna end well and be great for all of us, I mean the remaining months.

GOD bless you in everything you do.

Matthew Adegbola
goldwisenigeria. org/?ref=madeginternational
https://uinvest. com. ua/?amigosid=51503
[email protected]

GOD bless you in everything you do.

Matthew Adegbola
goldwisenigeria. org/?ref=madeginternational
https://uinvest. com. ua/?amigosid=51503
[email protected]