+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Topic: NIGERIA GRADUATES- ''HALF-BAKED''?

NIGERIA GRADUATES- ''HALF-BAKED''?

Recently the Minister of Education SAM EGWU in an interview said that Nigeria Graduates are half-baked. He is just one of a long list of old sKools who brand Nigeria Graduates as "Half-Baked".

Are Nigeria graduates really half-baked?

Assuming we really are,ONE WHOM LIES BLAME?

1. THE BREAD i.e Nigeria Graduates?
    2. THE OVEN, i.e the universities,Polytechnics, colleges, Primary & Secondary Schools?
    3.THE BAKERY WORKERS/EMPLOYEES, i.e Professors, Lecturers, teachers,etc? or,
    4. THE BAKERY, i.e the Nigerian Educational System.

WHAT ARE YOUR VIEWS?

WHAT IS THE WAY FORWARD?

Re: NIGERIA GRADUATES- ''HALF-BAKED''?

who cares.

Honestly my brother am not surprised the minister of education said that.
    They know how the system had deteorated over the years and the annoying thing is that it shouldnt come from their generation cos they made it the way it is.

There can only be one way forward, increase funding and put people who have the capacity to run the sector there. Most importantly put machinaries in place to reduce corruption (am of the school that says corruption cannot be stopped, so we should stop fooling our selves and stop wasting money on anti graft blah blah blah).
    it is well
    Revelation 22: 11-12

HONESTLY, IT IS INDEED A VERY SERIOUS MATTER THAT NEEDS SERIOUS AND URGENT ATTENTION.FROM ALL INDICATIONS, NIGERIAN GRADUATES(ATLEAST ABOUT 20PERCENT ARE HALF BAKED.)IT IS VERY OBVIOUS THAT THE FAULT IS FROM OUR LEADERS AND OUR SCHOOLS.THESE DAYS ALL WHAT OUR LECTURERS WANT IS JUST MONEY, MONEY, MONEY WITHOUT GIVING MUCH ATTENTION TO WHAT THEY ARE REALLY THERE FOR AND IF DRASTIC SOLUTION IS NOT TAKEN AM AFRAID.MAY GOD HELP US.
    JEHOVAH JIREH IS GOOD TO ME

I no blame the minister,cos He was opportune to enjoy everythin for free, even Scholarships to school abroad.
    If the yeye man 'll find himself in school in this our generation where everythin as fallin apart, the minister 'll not even qualify to be called half baked but a rotten flour that should be discarded into the recyclin bin. Now the old fool and others who share similar view with him should burry their heads in shame,cos their generation has failed woefully. appology to 'kongi man'
    we are nothing but pencils in the hand of the creator.

just like him well i don't ve there time they can say anything they like. just like ASUU is on strike now
    mymymy

The minister'd be ashame to even be a minister of a half-baked educational system, but rather he grabbed it with open hands. "him be half-baked minister".
    Speed and accuracy win the race

I am now fully convinced that our leaders are senseless nuts, what is egwu doing now to improve on what he met at Education Ministry?

It is not the problem of our educational system, but the question of who can make a change.

my people, i agree with all of you. so far mr egwu has not done anytin and i mean anything to improve the lots of the educational sector, instead he is a party to a govt bent on crumbling and destroying the little left of the system.

ABEG THIS COUNTRY NEEDS CHANGE!!!
    Going to the very Top!

i do not want to believe that Nigeria graduates are half baked.if "full baked" SAM EGWU with all his so called education could not deliver the dividends of democracy in his state,what type of education did he acquire,is he not worst than a "half baked" graduate?please the man should go and sit down as he has nothing to offer.ORCHMAN

I don't blame our leaders when they say all that. In spite of the re branding campaign, where was Dora coming back from when she was thoroughly searched at the airport in the US? Her son's graduation from Chicago University...If i'm president, all public officers would have their children in Nigerian Universities and also visit Nigerian hospitals or quit their jobs. If our leaders don't believe in the project called Nigeria, should we? Half baked graduate fire...what errant nonsense.

Imagine, M.D of a bakery(Sam Egwu) admit that, his product/bread(Graduate) are "half baked". If i were him, i will resign (Gbam). What are his plans to correct the issues? What are his plans toward ASSU strike? And he have the mind to say that Nig. graduate are half baked. Ohiuki ! Ebhe !

+ Reply
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast