+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 9 of 60 FirstFirst ... 78910111959 ... LastLast
Like Tree40Likes

Topic: A new thread for 2010 nnpc hopefuls

MAY 29th Fasting and prayers. pls lets all get set. God is able to see us tru

Re: A new thread for 2010 nnpc hopefuls

It is better to die fighting than to die like a coward afterall die na die.my people we have to take our destiny in our hands. We need someone trust worthy to spearhead this

We can do this along side d prayer on the 29th. According to suji it izz well

Inaction is the worst kind of action! Who is doing what and when? Time is of essence!

Ok i VOLUNTIER TO LEAD! ...but WILL U GUYS TRUST ME? ...i need candid response pls! ...gaddemm!

Definately not with money.....lolz

@Jobfront & Gaskiya, I know from Political Economists' view point that the test will be conducted to mobilise a support base(just like they did in 2011) for the Oga at the top before the economy is shutdown in the 3rd quarters for political campaigns. This comes hopefully after the release of the 2nd batch, but we need to push them or else....!
    There is no manners of patience we have not had since 2010/2011, haba! Or did you think your transport fare came on a platter of gold? Or the first batch was released just like that? Since they have decided not to pelch for so many years and still not even willing to do so soon I guess we also should learn how to shoot without missing hence, the need to be very cautious to avoid mistakes, but I tell you guys it is achievable!

On whether NNPC may cancel the 2nd batch or the new recruitment, or even both, I beg to disagree. This is even the apt time to press home our demand. We all know they are swimming in the pool of scandals now so they wouldn't do anything that will further damage their already tainted public image. Guys we have this 2nd quarter left this year or we wait till after elections! My take!

@nill ...i hear u Sir! ...so on what grounds would u Push ur Trust on me? ...hahahaha pls dnt make me laugh! ...now we already hv skeptical people among us! ...pls who else has an area of DISTRUST 4me? ...whole these whole IDEAS of going All Out wil be achievable? ...ok na keep on Speculating! ...pls whom are we going to Trust to spearhead this Quest 4 Justice and Freedom? ...@Terraco may be u r needed at dis junture! ....hahahaha i laf again! ....@nill ....wake up ...grow up ....think up ...look up ...act up ...its time u chooce btw those u See as d Devil and The Apprentice Devils! ...so which one am I bro? ...pls feel free to call it by d Name u wish to gv it other dan d above stated! ...who knws I might even be worse from ur own look of things! ...bt one thing u cnt tak frm me IS D ABILITY AND TENACITY I POSSES WHEN I PUT MY PEN AGAINST A BLANK PAPER! ...contest me on dat if u can! ...mhh am stil waiting 4 ur choice man! ...gaddemm!

@nill ...i hear u Sir! ...so on what grounds would u Push ur Trust on me? ...hahahaha pls dnt make me laugh! ...now we already hv skeptical people among us! ...pls who else has an area of DISTRUST 4me? ..hope these whole IDEAS of going All Out wil be achievable? ...ok na keep on Speculating! ...pls whom are we going to Trust to spearhead this Quest 4 Justice and Freedom? ...@Terraco may be u r needed at dis juncture! ....hahahaha i laf again! ....@nill ....wake up ...grow up ....think up ...look up ...act up ...its time u chooce btw those u See as d Devil and The Apprentice Devils! ...at least one is the Master of the rest! ...so which one am I bro? ...pls feel free to call it by d Name u wish to gv it other dan d above stated! ...who knws I might even be worse from ur own look of things! ...bt one thing u cnt tak frm me IS D ABILITY AND TENACITY I POSSES WHEN I PUT MY PEN AGAINST A BLANK PAPER! ...contest me on dat if u can! ...mhh am stil waiting 4 ur choice man! ...gaddemm!

i suggest we begin to contribute #5,000 each to make the publication on a front page of a newspaper. i suggest THISDAY newspaper or VANGUARD. a front page should cost us about #300,000

Can't we have a press conference?

@all, I want to suggest that we pray the more. do not let us be tired. our time will soon come.

bb1

why not going for widely-red newspaper? Punch or Guardian. 1/4 of a page is Ok. or we have a small front headline. lets people who are close to the papers help us of the amount. A switch in time saves nine. Public news goes a long way, we have waited for long, its time to act. 1st batch didn't come without protests, so must we not do the same for the remaing ones?

Quote Originally Posted by solobee45 View Post
    i suggest we begin to contribute #5,000 each to make the publication on a front page of a newspaper. i suggest THISDAY newspaper or VANGUARD. a front page should cost us about #300,000

+ Reply
Page 9 of 60 FirstFirst ... 78910111959 ... LastLast