+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 7 of 60 FirstFirst ... 567891757 ... LastLast
Like Tree40Likes

Topic: A new thread for 2010 nnpc hopefuls

bb1

Re: A new thread for 2010 nnpc hopefuls

we can go 4 same space in d newspaper.

@nill n bb1 wia hv u guys bn? ...pls be wise in all u say! ...u neva can tel>>>> ...gaddemm!

My people i greet you all. I must say I love the responses and ideas suggested so far. It shows energy and zeal are still there. My suggestions:

PRAYER & FASTER
    I would suggest we:
    • Choose the same date as earlier suggested by Solobee45.
    • Choose the same prayer point(s), muslims and christians.

NOTIFYING THE MINISTER OF PET. AND
    THE GMD.
    I would suggest we explore all media: twitter, facebook, their private email addy if known by anyone here but must adhere to the following rules:
    • Never made mention of the 2nd batch.
    • All the messages should be centered on why NNPC refuses to call for test almost two years of advert.
    • The choice of words is also very important. Be courteous.
    • The accounts should not be posted here in the forum. If you know any of their accounts please identify so that those who want to send message to them can PM you and get it. We have to be professional.. No room for mistakes please.

ON PUBLICATION
    This is a great idea from one of our own, Japh121. According to communication experts the medium is the message. That the consideration a message gets depend on the medium used. And as far as Nigeria is concerned, the print media is still the most popular media. I guess we should use that but we need to answer the following questions:
    • Are we using one or two media houses, and which one are we using cause their prices differ which depend on the level of readership/ popularity?
    • How much is the cost per page of the chosen media house(s)?
    • Where do we want the advert placed, front or back cos that also determine the cost too?
    • How many of us still remaining in the house to determine the cost vis-a-vis the number of hopefuls remaining?
    I think answers to the above questions will help us to make the right decisions.
    Guys come out please with your suggestions so that we end this once and for all. My people say we come together to make wise decisions not foolish ones. More ideas, suggestions and even head count to determine the number of hopefuls remaining. Thanks.

My people i greet you all. I must say I love the responses and ideas suggested so far. It shows energy and zeal are still there. My suggestions:

PRAYER & FASTING
    I would suggest we:
    • Choose the same date as earlier suggested by Solobee45.
    • Choose the same prayer point(s), muslims and christians.

NOTIFYING THE MINISTER OF PET. AND
    THE GMD.
    I would suggest we explore all media: twitter, facebook, their private email addy if known by anyone here but must adhere to the following rules:
    • Never made mention of the 2nd batch.
    • All the messages should be centered on why NNPC refuses to call for test almost two years of advert.
    • The choice of words is also very important. Be courteous.
    • The accounts should not be posted here in the forum. If you know any of their accounts please identify so that those who want to send message to them can PM you and get it. We have to be professional.. No room for mistakes please.

ON PUBLICATION
    This is a great idea from one of our own, Japh121. According to communication experts the medium is the message. That the consideration a message gets depend on the medium used. And as far as Nigeria is concerned, the print media is still the most popular media. I guess we should use that but we need to answer the following questions:
    • Are we using one or two media houses, and which one are we using cause their prices differ which depend on the level of readership/ popularity?
    • How much is the cost per page of the chosen media house(s)?
    • Where do we want the advert placed, front, middle or back cos that also determine the cost too?
    • How many of us still remaining in the house to determine the cost vis-a-vis the number of hopefuls remaining?
    I think answers to the above questions will help us to make the right decisions.
    Guys come out please with your suggestions so that we end this once and for all. My people say we come together to make wise decisions not foolish ones. More ideas, suggestions and even head count to determine the number of hopefuls remaining in the house. Thanks.

@all: Happy Sunday!!! Good suggestions so far. I reckon we should explore both spiritual and physical options. I think we should consider among the social media option. It will make a greater impact if the mods place it on FP!

Aluta continua, Justa
    costa, Victoria ascerta!

Running faster than one's shadows! ...how possible? ...and effective? ...when the Cock crows, stand up or beta stil wake And Think Again! ...ask Peter in the Bible he'd tel u dat the 2nd thought after d Cock crow was more 'Remindful and Regretful' too! ...mhh! ...wot more to say? ...'eyes wide open' ...gaddemm!

I suggest we create a thread in but it will be silent on second batch because there are a lot of that applied for the 2012 opening in other for us to gather enough applicants who will be sympathetic to our cause and contribute meaninfully towards the newspaper publication. Pls we need to act fast because i have realised that nothing happen in this country without making noise. For instance there was a newspaper publication last week as regard the immigration recruitment and the immigration authorities came out to say they have not abandoned the immigration recruitment and that the process is still on. We can do same. We cant be dying in silence. If you and i decide to say its not my concern,who will bell the cat.The time to act is NOW. A stitch in time saves nine. My suggestion for the thread will be "NNPC 2012 RECRUITMENT, NNPC WHY" to arouse attention. Good day all

Sorry i mistyped. I mean a thread in becos i realised there are lots of 2012 applicants in

The admin is editing my post. I am talking about a thread in another job forum that has greater appeal and followership. NAIRA

Had to write it this way since if i write it together it wont appear.it will be edited.hope u guys understand. NAIRA and LAND

@fc pompey: I'm with you. I think we have to act fast!

Yea. The time is nw

hmmmm...good suggestions but let's not forget that this is Nigeria- this may go well or bounce back at us if we do. Besides, the nation is already on fire here and there and these over-fed NNPC mgt who are of course angry as they are being audited may pick offence and cancel the recruitments, and we can't do anything.

I suggest we keep praying fervently, crying to God to let justice prevail. Only God can help us in this whole thing. Let's not be too quick to go campaigning or writing anywhere pls.

Let's still wait small.

My little opinion though

+ Reply
Page 7 of 60 FirstFirst ... 567891757 ... LastLast