+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 5 of 60 FirstFirst ... 345671555 ... LastLast
Like Tree40Likes

Topic: A new thread for 2010 nnpc hopefuls

Re: A new thread for 2010 nnpc hopefuls

....plan D ...almost a done deal! ...gaddemm!

please can you make yourself clear?
    Quote Originally Posted by sSYGgi View Post
    ....plan D ...almost a done deal! ...gaddemm!

@ all: Happy new month! Happy workers' day!

@sSYGgi: what's your 'plan D' (the Deal)?

@oluwambe and shampoo ...just keep watchn! ...u follow ...you see! ...its all abt d plan 'D' ...u'd say i told u! ...gaddemm!

God is able to perfect this recruitment. The appointed time will surely come. Happy sunday

My people how we dey? I must confess that I lost hope in this recruitment and left this thread without looking back until when a friend called me and said something positive was about to happen early this year concerning this 2nd batch. I lost hope not because there is no 2nd batch, but because of the non-challant attitude of the mgt that is costing some of us their place in the corporation. Although for over a month now I have not heard anything concerning the 2nd batch, but as at 1st of April the list was still lying fallow without any effort to get it released. How can they when they are under various alleged corruption related investigations?
    The only thing am sure about is that THERE IS STILL ANOTHER LIST, but only God knows whether it will eventually be released and when! And I'm sure the 2nd batch would be the last thing on their agenda now because of many corruption allegations levelled against them. Just last week the FG appointed PWC to carry out forensic audit of their accounts to confirm the missing $20 billion alleged by Sanusi. This probably will last for not less than three months, if not more, including the many corruption investigations by various committees of the National Assembly that are on-going. The question is: Can a corporation under these investigations be allowed to complete any recruitment exercise or even kick start the new one now? Your guess is as good as mine! So much to say but till another day.
    Thank you all.

Good day all! ...@wasville hi. ...my broda i wnt to blv dat Nnpc is such a very big Corporation to b able to witstand any form of pressure! ...so r u nw telling us dat Nnpc does nt or lack d capacitiy to carry on dia business responsibilities (which includes recruitment of new staff) even while under presure? ...dnt 4get dat a very important n critical crieteria to b in d staff of such kind of multinational org. is dat one should b able to work under presure nd wit litle or no supervision? ...or didnt u fil dat in ur CV? ...let dem shut down d Corporation nw n face d pressure at hand n let it b clear of dia capacity! ...pls let d truth be told ok! ...ur post though may b correct bt doesnt stand a true reason 4all d delay! ...tnx bro! ...gaddemm!
    TerracoII likes this.

Good day all! ...@wasville hi. ...my broda i wnt to blv dat Nnpc is such a very big Corporation to b able to witstand any form of pressure! ...so r u nw telling us dat Nnpc does nt or lack d capacitiy to carry on dia business responsibilities (which includes recruitment of new staff) even while under presure? ...dnt 4get dat a very important n critical crieteria to b in d staff of such kind of multinational org. is dat one should b able to work under presure nd wit litle or no supervision? ...or didnt u fil dat in ur CV? ...let dem shut down d Corporation nw n face d pressure at hand n let it b clear of dia incapable capacity! ...pls let d truth be told ok! ...ur post though may b correct bt doesnt stand a true reason 4all d delay! ...tnx bro! ...gaddemm!
    TerracoII likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by sSYGgi View Post
    Good day all! ...@wasville hi. ...my broda i wnt to blv dat Nnpc is such a very big Corporation to b able to witstand any form of pressure! ...so r u nw telling us dat Nnpc does nt or lack d capacitiy to carry on dia business responsibilities (which includes recruitment of new staff) even while under presure? ...dnt 4get dat a very important n critical crieteria to b in d staff of such kind of multinational org. is dat one should b able to work under presure nd wit litle or no supervision? ...or didnt u fil dat in ur CV? ...let dem shut down d Corporation nw n face d pressure at hand n let it b clear of dia incapable capacity! ...pls let d truth be told ok! ...ur post though may b correct bt doesnt stand a true reason 4all d delay! ...tnx bro! ...gaddemm!
    for the very First time, i completely agree with you...

@Terraco na u sabi o! ...@wasville u sabi pass ...gaddemm!

Greetings to everyone in the house.

Wasville had said it all. Its just non-challancy and corruption. An adage in my place " palm wine tapper must not tell the people of the community all his eyes sees whenever he is on the palm tree."

WAY FORWARD: We have waited and prayed enough, its time to take our destiny in our hands while we keep praying.

How do we go about it? I suggest we write on the pages of some newspapers (maybe 1 or two) demanding why NNPC has not called for aptitude test 16months after advertising vacancies. We have to b silent about the second batch because of some issues surrounding it.

Also, we should write a letter to minister copying GMD demanding why they should not been seen as a failure (not conducting test months after d advert)

Reason is this, from reliable source, they wont call for any test until they dispatch d letters for secnd batch.

If this Is done, God willing, i know they wil act fast because they know it may further tarnish their image.

We welcome contributions.
    solobee45 and shampoo like this.

On another note i feel something within my spirit that God is about to do something. If we can all fix a day to fast and pray for the release of this list so that those there will be called will resume and those not called will close their mind on this list. I know i told you people my several dreams on this job. in the dream, when i was to collect my employment letter, there were lambs coming out from the ground blocking my way to where i was to pick it up and this could be the distractions they are having there. let us prayerfully handle it. i know some will say that we have been praying for a long time but i have never heard of someone who overprayed.

its a good idea. lets cooperate pls. God is able

+ Reply
Page 5 of 60 FirstFirst ... 345671555 ... LastLast