+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 15 of 60 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast
Like Tree40Likes

Topic: A new thread for 2010 nnpc hopefuls

@shampoo, pls, the vin2 is the real former vin 20, I just finished talking with him. his former accouint was blocked and that is why he opened a new one which is vin2. pls, be calm and let us concentrate on our fasting and prayer today. @all, today is the day that the Lord has chosen we must rejoice in Jesus name.
    solobee45 likes this.

@shampoo, I think you should calm down, the information earlier given by Vin2 is correct... "The Senate Committee on Finance on Wednesday described as untrue allegations by the suspended Governor of the Central Bank of Nigeria, Mallam Lamido Sanusi, that $49.8bn was missing from the Federation Account......" Pls read today's Punch Newspaper. Also the passage of the PIB will be a determining factor in the next recruitment and might be the reason all recruitment issues has been suspended. As for today's fasting and prayers, I am in. But I can't see the reality of the second batch even though many don't want to hear this. The 2010 recruitment has been concluded and done with. I believe that God can do the impossible, He is the Most High, most Powerful and creative God. Expect a miracle, but it may not be a "second batch" miracle. All the best!

@anointed-1, pls, this thread is not meant for 2012 recruitment. I therefore, advise u to stop posting here if u do not share in what we beleif. I am warning u strongly okay. u dont even need to fast with us since u do not share in our dream. let me tell u, u will be amazed soonest when we begin to share our testimony. @all, prayer and fasting ongoing. we shall be vindicated eventually.

Re: A new thread for 2010 nnpc hopefuls

While his profile was blocked, did he also go for english lessons to brush up his english. seems you did not notice that the imposter first opened vin2o and when i detected it, he opened vin2. Hopefuls please lets be wary of infilterates here and focus on what God is about to do for us. Let us add to our prayer point that God will judge our mockers. It is not too much for our God to do. If it is the real vin20 he will be vindicated.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jamfad View Post
    @shampoo, pls, the vin2 is the real former vin 20, I just finished talking with him. his former accouint was blocked and that is why he opened a new one which is vin2. pls, be calm and let us concentrate on our fasting and prayer today. @all, today is the day that the Lord has chosen we must rejoice in Jesus name.

@shampoo, I beg u, remove every doubt about vin2. I tell u again, he is the real vin 20. just beleive it u know me well That I dont condone mockers. we are praying. Lord hear us and manifest ur power again in our lives. amen.
    solobee45 likes this.

Dear Lord pls hear us even we move on wit d Fasting and Prayer! ...may our heart desire(NNPC APPOINTMENT LETTERS) be granted in Jesus Name! ...did i hear any body say a very Lound. .....AMEN! ...

@all, we thank God for the successful completion of the fasting and prayer. we shall surely see the manifestation of our prayers soonest in Jesus name. Amen.

we are getting there in JUNE. halleluya

any update?

@nill ...no update! ...wait till 30 days time! ...are u sure u observed the Fasting with ur two eyes closed! ...@all it is settled! ...bt not without my appologies! ...gaddemm!

Terraco where are thou. Hope you are ok and hope all is well wit u.

...you bite the hands that feed you! ...and now are Crying Hunger! ...remember the senario between Prophet Elisha and d Servants Of Bal? ...well kp caling ur 'god' ...may 'it' still asleep! ...when you knw d right thing and refuse to it! ...the rest is HISTORY! ...morning all! ...gaddemm!

SsYggi are you Terraco or do you know Teracco personaly.na wa o. Am getting confused here . Terraco pls clearify

+ Reply
Page 15 of 60 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast