+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 11 of 60 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast
Like Tree40Likes

Topic: A new thread for 2010 nnpc hopefuls

Re: A new thread for 2010 nnpc hopefuls

Na wao! One of us opened a thread in the vacancies section of the 'naira & land', I saw it and asked us to go there, occupy the front page and call on the moderators to move it to the FP where people will contribute well, but keep silent on the 2nd batch and emphasize on the publication. Nobody cares except only one person since morning the thread was opened. I don't think we can achieve anything this way....too bad!

@wasville: yours sincerely and a couple of others have commented. I hope one of the mods could move it to FP.

@wasville: the thread is on FP now. Cheers!

Very lng way to go! ...gaddemm!

Beloved dont play with the prayer and fasting day 29th may. get one thing clear it not the proposed publication that brought the first batch it was God. It is not because of crises that aptitude test have not been conducted for 2012 applicants but God that held the held the sun still for Joshua held it for our second batch. please I want to reassure Us that CERTAINLY the 2nd batch will come. And I employ us to pray for God to speedily restore our appointment letters within 30 days using Joel2:25, Job42:10, Numbers14:28, Romans4:17 & matt 7:7. Whatever God cannot give me may I not have it. wherever God cannot take may I not get there. @ all Remain Blessed.

Beloved you are not restricted prayer points and anyone is free to raise prayer points from the house. please pray with a holy anger. Untill hannah prayed with a holy anger sameul did not come. It is written a prayer of a broken and concrite spirit will I not despise. I see God granting us our heart desires. Hear this no one nor company have the power to change what God has said about you, it shall only tarry but it shall SURELY come to pass. Hold on to God promise towards you. Jeremiah 29:11. I am not against publication but PRAYER IS THE KEY. @ all Remain Blessed.

Beloved, you are not restricted in prayer points and anyone is free to raise prayer points from the house. please pray with a holy anger. Untill hannah prayed with a holy anger sameul did not come. It is written a prayer of a broken and concrite spirit will I not despise. I see God granting us our heart desires. Hear this no one nor company have the power to change what God has said about you, it shall only tarry but it shall SURELY come to pass. Hold on to God promise towards you. Jeremiah 29:11. I am not against publication but PRAYER IS THE KEY. @ all Remain Blessed.

@whitejoe: you are a blessing to this generation. I pray that the oil of God upon you will never run dry in JESUS name.
    @all: pls let us get ready to battle our way tru. One thing is certain, Victory is sure.

I GREET YOU ALL....I WAS AN ACTIVE MEMBER OF THIS THREAD WHEN IT ALL STARTED...THE WAIT WAS WORSE THAN EXCRUCIATING. I HONESTLY ADMIRE YOUR COURAGE AND FAITH UNDETERRED, BUT IM SORRY TO BE ONE OF MANY WHO HAVE TRIED TO TELL YOU THE TRUTH, THERE IS NO SECOND BATCH..I REPEAT "THERE IS NO SECOND BATCH" I AM ONE OF THE BLESSED OF TGE FIRST BATCH AND WE WERE ABLE TO CONFIRM THE NEWS ABOUT 'NO SECOND BATCH'. RIGHT NOW THE CORPORATION IS CONCENTRATING ON THE 2012 SET. BUT AS POWRRFUL AS FAITH IS, REALITY AND WORKS SHOULD ACCOMPNAY HER... God bless you struggle

"carlest4u: shut up. you know nothing about the second batch. The fact that u made the first batch doesnt mean u know what is happening ok. just keep watching dude

@carlest4u. Thanks for ur info. but pls can u also confirm to us why the call for aptitude test for 2012 batch has lingered for this long? two year and still nothing.... Each time u guys tell us that the corporation is preparing for 2012 batch. abeg, until they conduct the 2012 aptitude test, i will not stop believing in the existence of a 2nd batch for 2010 recruitment. Also, always try NOT to post things that are capable of weakening our faith..(remember how it was when we were all waiting for the 1st batch). thanks o

This is not our vin20. he cannot post without making reference to PIB and then he would not have used the word dude in his post. meanwhile it is letter o and not number 0 that you have after 2. This sounds more like a refined Ssyg.... Please we know all unlikelihoods before believing God. We dont need people rubbing it off on us.
    Quote Originally Posted by vin2o View Post
    "carlest4u: shut up. you know nothing about the second batch. The fact that u made the first batch doesnt mean u know what is happening ok. just keep watching dude

vin20 thanx

+ Reply
Page 11 of 60 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast