+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: NEED TO HAVE MY WAEC CERTIFICATE CORRECTED......INCORRECT DATE OF BIRTH.any help pls

NEED TO HAVE MY WAEC CERTIFICATE CORRECTED......INCORRECT DATE OF BIRTH.any help pls

Please house the date of birth in my waec certifacte didn't tally with my actuall date of birth......... Need the changes to be done quickly...please Ȋ̝̊̅ ‎​ need a link...thanks

Re: NEED TO HAVE MY WAEC CERTIFICATE CORRECTED......INCORRECT DATE OF BIRTH.any help

i hav a similar problem. Any useful help wuld b much appreciated

Re: NEED TO HAVE MY WAEC CERTIFICATE CORRECTED......INCORRECT DATE OF BIRTH.any help

Go and swear an Affidavit that WAEC made mistake with your DOB, I think for now thats just what people are using to back their DOB Up in Interviews, its like WAEC stopped issuing new Cert for people late last year.

If u stay in Lagos,go to ogba WAEC Office.It will cost u some moni.i will send u pm to tell hw u will go about it.

Quote Originally Posted by cjie View Post
    If u stay in Lagos,go to ogba WAEC Office.It will cost u some moni.i will send u pm to tell hw u will go about it.
    Please send me U̶̲̥̅̊® phone number.....07039098525 ..dats mine....Ȋ̝̊̅ ‎​ needs it urgently

Pls send me U̶̲̥̅̊® phone number....here is mine..07039098525...thnks

Pls send me U̶̲̥̅̊® phone number....here is mine..07039098525...thnks

Una wan reduce age, come dey talk say na mistake... How una take dey since and una nor go rectify am? After univasity, una come see d mistake abi? Lol... If u can get a new WAEC cert dat reflects the real age (for d genuine complainants), good. But if u wanna rely on affidavits, know dat there is a natural prejudice dat goes with it, however true or not.

Quote Originally Posted by solidarehome View Post
    Una wan reduce age, come dey talk say na mistake... How una take dey since and una nor go rectify am? After univasity, una come see d mistake abi? Lol... If u can get a new WAEC cert dat reflects the real age (for d genuine complainants), good. But if u wanna rely on affidavits, know dat there is a natural prejudice dat goes with it, however true or not.
    omo, u mean O. how u take sabi say na wetin dem wan do be dat, pongle?

To be candid, I wanted to reduce my age from near 30 to something around 23 or 24. But my problem, at the time, had always been that my BSc and other qualifications all carried my real old man age. hahahaha. I decided to bone joor because altering my date of birth would mean altering my BSc and other Scs I have gathered over the years.. This would result in inconsistency.

I have given up on that. It is not a crime for old men like me to compete for jobs. At least, we too went to school naw. hahahah. It is always advantageous to be very young while searching for entry jobs. Private university grads clearly take the lead here.

Igh

Quote Originally Posted by solidarehome View Post
    omo, u mean O. how u take sabi say na wetin dem wan do be dat, pongle?

To be candid, I wanted to reduce my age from near 30 to something around 23 or 24. But my problem, at the time, had always been that my BSc and other qualifications all carried my real old man age. hahahaha. I decided to bone joor because altering my date of birth would mean altering my BSc and other Scs I have gathered over the years.. This would result in inconsistency.

I have given up on that. It is not a crime for old men like me to compete for jobs. At least, we too went to school naw. hahahah. It is always advantageous to be very young while searching for entry jobs. Private university grads clearly take the lead here.

Igh

WAEC Stopped doing that... But some unscrupulous entity will collect your money claiming they have link with WAEC. Its all lies. They will change the date for u,
    Buh with a fake certificate. Which is more criminal if nabbed. WAEC stopped changing that, cus pple
    Troup in to falsify their age... So they now ask you to swear an affidavit and merge that with your said result, and u are good to go. BeWare of FRAUDSTERS claiming theey know someone o....

una wan reduce age,una beta rest.job in 9ja is buying or connectn

Quote Originally Posted by marlock View Post
    una wan reduce age,una beta rest.job in 9ja is buying or connectn
    Do you mean people buy jobs in Naija?

+ Reply
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast