+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Topic: NATIONAL EMPLOYMENT TRAINING SCHEME (NETS) Graduate Recruitment

NETS

There's no harm tryin u all, i registered n got a code, well i'm indifferent if #100 cld give me a job, though it looks extortive, lets put it in prayer

Re: NATIONAL EMPLOYMENT TRAINING SCHEME (NETS) Graduate Recruitment

I am very sure this thing is a corporate scam if you look at the way the site was designed and come to think of it, they will make it looks real at the end of the day because they have made over N50,000,000.00 from the scam. They have got capital to set up a business at least to employ few unemployed
    it's gonna be alright

Pls lets not be too skeptic about ds one ds time it jst might be real,that it happend b4 does not mean it would countinue to be like that.Thanks for the wnderful contribution.God would surely see us 2ru.1 luv

Call me a sceptic,even if you like call me a coward,anything wey u like call me but i'm on the side of jwesly abi na johnwesley,I thnk thats why i have a brain that works analytically.2reason thnz out. Abeg,4those of u dat have regstrd,when u get d job,abeg buy me wine 4shackment.Goodluck

I HAVE SENT THE SMS TO 35350 AND RECEIVED A REPLY. WHY CAN I NOT STILL REGISTER ON THE WEBSITE?

The system is programmed to accept the messages sent in by through SMS and upload it to the website in order to enable you register. While the system does this, it checks the records for the entries in exactly the format below. ANY ENTRY NOT IN THIS FORMAT WILL BE REJECTED AND THEREFORE REGISTRATION WILL NOT BE PERMITTED FOR THE CANDIDATE.

The correct format for application via SMS is:

NETS FirstName LastName Email
    Going through some SMS that have been sent in, the most common reasons why you might not be permitted to register include one of the following:

1. Kindly check that you have applied via SMS 24 hours before registering on the website. This will allow the system adequate time to update your registration details on the website;
    2. Ensure that while sending the SMS you MUST do the following:
    1. Include NETS as the first word;
    2. Leave a space after NETS and type in your First Name ONLY;
    3. Leave a space after your First Name and type your Last Name ONLY. NO MIDDLE NAMES OR ABBREVIATIONS ARE ALLOWED;
    4. Leave a space after your Last Name and type your email address without any spaces e.g. jalkali @yahoo.com will be rejected by the system and you will not be able to register. [email protected] is the right format and will allow you register;
    5. Read your SMS carefully over again before sending to 35350 as any errors in the SMS will cause the system to reject your details and therefore refuse you the opportunity to register. This will save you the need to re-apply via SMS again.

Doubters keep your mouth and let us spend our 100
    Better to die on my feet than to die on another man lap

i'v just completed my registration on the net, thanks man

Well, N100 is not too much. But lets be careful in case of further demand for money. we may be jobless, but we are not stupid. Lets all give it a shot.

This is a scam. Federal Government will never ask anybody to send an SMS for neither training nor employment, and besides National Directorate of Employment is in charge and nothing like National Employment Training Sheme. House Beware!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by rotexy
    This is a scam. Federal Government will never ask anybody to send an SMS for neither training nor employment, and besides National Directorate of Employment is in charge and nothing like National Employment Training Sheme. House Beware!!!!!!!!!!
    u people should not register so that few can get the available slots
    Better to die on my feet than to die on another man lap

sweetzee you are a lady and we know that gayz and married men will be willing to give you any amount, that is why you are talking like that but there are some of us both ladies and gayz that work hard 4 every naria we get. pls greatest and most important honorable members of these house dont encorage this 419s, if really it is our FG we all know that they will announce it on all TV stations.

brothers, I am not saying we should not give it a trial; but by the time more 3000 job applicants send N100 worth of SMS, do you know how much we are talking about here?
    For the fact the person has used Guardian Newspaper, involved federal Govt's name and other perfect graphical works, these make it look "really", people not just jobseekers but the employed will also go for the hunt.
    Lets just be wise.
    Except your thinking is different, your life cannot be different"

yea, it is worth the risk but very sad. i sent the text yesterday and got no notification from them. my only joy is that God knows i have done my best and our endeavours will be crowned, soon. And for all them scammers... kip on doing it but dont forget when the punishment comes your praying and fasting will not help, i pity most of all your kids.

@ n_delta.....

Going through some SMS that have been sent in, the most common reasons why you might not be permitted to register include one of the following]:.......bla bla bla

Please identify yourself. Are you are an insider on the NETS Programme? You are talking emphatically and factually as if you are one of their recruiters.

Kindly clarify, as i have a load of question for you if you are one of the organizers.

Cheers.

+ Reply
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast