+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Topic: MY SALARY WAS JUST INCREASED TO 35K, IS DAT ENOUGH 2 START THINKING OF MARRIAGE?

Re: MY SALARY WAS JUST INCREASED TO 35K, IS DAT ENOUGH 2 START THINKING OF MARRIAGE?

all i want to say is that nothing in this life comes with any guarantees but we have to keep living the life we have. my brother if u are set to marry 35k or not u will get married but u must let the lady in question to know ur finacial state. i know some one who is paid slightly above 100k has his house rent paid by the company and free health care but he is almost living from hand to mouth b4 the end of every month becos of the kind of wife he married so what am i saying be sincere and honest to the one u love. remember u know who u love but u dont know who loves u. take care
    if i can think it, i can do it

Re: MY SALARY WAS JUST INCREASED TO 35K, IS DAT ENOUGH 2 START THINKING OF MARRIAGE?

Guy, follow your heart but above all, commit it to God's hand. If you decide to wait because of your salary, you will wait till eternity. Initiate the process and watch God do the rest. Just do things within your limit, remember there are Police officers, artisans, vulcanizers and others receiving less and are yet married with children. It is well.
    Because He Lives, I can face 2moro.......

Quote Originally Posted by MonG
    ......remember there are Police officers, artisans, vulcanizers and others receiving less and are yet married with children. It is well.
    Would you love to live your life like theirs?
    No One Will Know You Are Honest Unless You Give Out Samples!

i feel strongly about matters like this . i think one should compare oneself with people better than they are so that he/she can strive for something better. @ MonG : do u want to live like vulcanisers, do u?! i really dont get

Once you find the right person, I believe every other thing will fall in place. I have seen people who got married and things changed for the better! Just take a sincere step today and see what God will do! remember if HE can provide for all the birds in the sky......
    However marraige is a very serious issue oh, please try and weigh all ur options before u make the move. God will be with you!
    ...be aware that GOD IS IN FULL CONTROL!

brotherly,there is more to marriage than increment in salary!!!think carefully and above all approach the Lord in prayer!!! Good luck.

My dear brother, what I think matter most is your mind. It is what your mind tells you that you can do that you'll be able to do. Remember HE CAN WHO THINKS HE CAN AND HE CAN'T WHO THINKS HE CAN'T! WHAT THE MIND OF MIND CONCEIVE WHAT THE MIND OF MAN BELIEVE, THE MIND OF MAN WILL ACHIEVE. If you mind tells you you can cope, especially if you partner is working, then you can go ahead, but if your mind tell you that you won't cope and if you partner is going to depend on you, the I'll advice you think twice. But I believe nobody can give you better advice than yourself
    HE CAN, WHO THINKS HE CAN, HE CAN'T WHO THINKS HE CAN'T. WHAT THE MIND OF MAN CONCEIVE, WHAT THE MIND OF MAN BELIEVE, THE MIND OF MAN SHALL ACHIEVE

hmmmmm, you can get married but not after you must have saved a substantial amount to kick-start your new family. i will advise u to marry a lady who is working, i mean a good job or self employed and also make sure she is not the flamboyant type that loves wearing the latest in vogue and partying. both of u should be prudent in your spending and be prayerful. there are people who earn N100+ and still live in poverty due to lack of planning and focus.
    ONE DAY MONKEY GO GO MARKET, HE NO GO COME BACK

If you're up to it then go for it, you'll never sow if you observe the wind...

MORE THAN ENOUGH

It's more than enough for you.The most important thing is if the money is steady(since its salary,i want to belive positive),and your fiance/wife is 'able'&'willing' to assit.
    pls go ahead as long as you find your missing rib
    Be more concerned with your character than your reputation. <br />Your character is what u really are, while ur reputation is merely what others think.

Re: MORE THAN ENOUGH

Quote Originally Posted by florafab
    It's more than enough for you.The most important thing is if the money is steady(since its salary,i want to belive positive),and your fiance/wife is 'able'&'willing' to assit.
    I completely disagree with this!

@florafab!
    Could you please expantiate on what you meant by "It's more than enough for you"?
    No One Will Know You Are Honest Unless You Give Out Samples!

HONESTLY THIS IS A VERY DELICATE ISSUE CONSIDERING THE FACT THAT IT IS MARRIAGE U ARE TALKING ABOUT HERE, HMNMM, 35,000K MONTHLY WITH A WIFE, ANYWAY, WITH FAITH U CAN MOVE MOUNTAINS, JUST SEEK THE ADVICE OF A COUNSELLOR/MAN OF GOD BEFORE TAKING THE DECISION.WISH U ALL THE BEST,MOST IMPORTANTLY MY DEAR, UR PATNER'S UNDERSTANDING MATTERS A LOT IN THIS DECISION.
    JEHOVAH JIREH IS GOOD TO ME

Quite sometime people,

We are looking at an average of 1k every day for this bro, if he can always put his family first after God, he should be able to pull through with proper planning, that is cutting his coat according to his size, i have seen and I have always wondered how they manage, guys arround were I work doing fine with something like he is earning now.
    However each environment has its peculiarity in the areas of cost of living. It would be pretty difficult for him to survive on that in a place like PH, LAG, ABJ etc. issues like excesive socializing, always wishing he were someone else would not help him, he should be contented with what is at hand now, a plate of soup with a piece of meat, and instead of always wishing he was eating chicken, should always remember to pray to have chicken in his soup tommorrow.
    More importantly, what if this guy gets a job that pays well today, starts living the big boy life, and God forbid, something unfortunate happens were does this kind of situation leave us.
    By and large folks, life is what you make of it, out of what you have.

Still 1luv
    Life is what you make of it.

+ Reply
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast