Hello Everyone,

I am new and as a matter of fact i registered as a member today. I have a lot about this place and i am happy I am here finally.

Being here I think I owe it to everyone to share what i do that has been paying off financially and otherwise. Our dreams lies in our palms, if we don't strive to achieve it, we will turn dreamers forever.

i reside in Port Harcourt but work with an organization based in the Virgin Island. This organization gives you an opportunity to earn as much as $12250 in atleast three months and this can be regular. well i joined only 5 days ago and i have already been paid $250 and in the next two weeks at most i will be getting my $2,000. i only became a member with $160 and I have recovered all that almost double. How it works and what it takes to become part of this organization i cannot say immediately(i will do that in my next post) but believe it or leave it i am on my way to my financial freedom. it is actually an investment and anyone or everyone can do it part-time your normal work or whilst you are still looking for a job.

If you are interested and you reside in Port Harcourt, Please contact me on 08033995919. my name is Tope Ibidapo.
but for those who reside outside port harcourt, i will find time to explain the plan on this platform soon.

I thought this will help a lot of people get to their destination instead of waiting for a job forever, a friend of mine quitted his job two months after registration.

One last sentence, I know Some people will definitely doubt me, but its all allowed and for every good thing there must be "doubting thomases". but No Risk no Reward.

Thanks