+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: Jobseekers beware of this agency

Jobseekers beware of this agency

My fellow naija guys i want u 2beware of a recruitment firm which operates wit the site:
    J OBLINKNIGERIA They will ask u 2pay #1000 and will give u a pass code, after giving u the code, u will be given an online test to write. A friend of mine payed the money at their a/c wit uba and took the test. He was invited for a interview which he did not attend. However, he was sent a mail for a position at access bank tittled - 'Executive trainee'. He had a chat wit the agency to disclose their office adress 2him but they refused, instead they told him 2go and pay #13,500 at bank a/c wit UBA. I had 2investigate thier site 2check 4their contact adress but to no avail. They have no corporate office address. Pls beware of these kind of agency before they reap u off the little cash u have. All i need 2 do as a patrotic nigerian is 2inform u of this incidence so dat no one will fall a victim. Beware of . One luv 2u all.

Re: Jobseekers beware of this agency

I know you are refering to job link nigeria because i have been a victim of an access code site.

It seems the name of the frudulent job consulting firm is refusing to apper on this forum. Why is dat so? I smell foul some where. However, one cant do much but to report JOB this LINK to NIGERIANS. My prayer for the JOB fake LINK is NIAJA Consulting firm dat GOD ALMIGHTY will visit them so they will CHANGE and make nigeria a better place.

House how about .com they are big scams beware they also sent me a mail that ive been shortlisted as an executive trainee with acess bank to resume work on the 1st of december. to upload my employment letter i have to pay 13,500 consultation fee. ever since ive been looking for their coperate office, phone nos but to no avail.beware they are all looking for money to escavant this xmas. goodlook :P

how about job for link in nigeria

take job join with link and attach nigeria and dot com one word uve gotten the website
    they are fruad

+ Reply