+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: The issue of Age limit in banking Industries

The issue of Age limit in banking Industries

Poeple in the house what can u say about the issue of age limit post by many bank industries in nigeria. Does it mean that anybody that is of age can not preform well. Or they want people to be lieing of their age. pls anybody in the house should tell me the way out because many people are affected with this.

Re: The issue of Age limit in banking Industries

what u need to do is change ur age on ur cv if ur waec cert does not show ur age and look for oluwole birth cert
    nigerzie

The banks are only trying their best, but my good fellow, sooner there will be false age declaration.The only good about it is that they are trying to make provision of job for the fresh graduate. Imagine this also, almost al the Banks are now requesting for N.Y.S.C. certificate and relevant document to show the fact that the candidate in quest for the job,is a graduate
    starrypat

Outside Nigeria, some employers consider age as a form of experience. Cos the also look at your soft skills e.g are u a team-player, hw creative and innovative u r, composure, commitment etc and not bother about age at all. I wonder why the reverse is the case in Nigeria, maybe becos employers feel the quality of today's graduate has really dropped.

i believe with the age crisis most Banks if not all will not get credable hands to work with, imagine an environment where sincerity is suppose to be the watch word, if the reverse is the case, A desperate man will go any lenght to enter into the setup and at the end if Fruad is committed whose is to blame? Is it the policies or the individual? i ve seen fake WAEC result, fake age declaration, fake school result and with all this the individual concerned got a good employment with good salary some few months later he left the contry with the organisations money of approx 5 million. he is out of the country now. so now pls someone in the house tell me whose fault. all the banks should eradicate age policies and get God fearing and truthful individuals.

+ Reply