I have been on the internet for some couple of years.

I have tried several internet businesses like data entry, bulk sms, paid to click, referral business e.t.c. Some I made money, in others I made money but could not withdraw while the rest were total junks and wasters of time.

I have always been a fan of investment even though I knew it was a risk but life is risk, so they say. I have a passion for investments hence in 2010, I engaged in hyips especially foreign ones. Most were scams but al last, I made some good money from one or two sites before they disappeared into thin air in less than 4 months of joining.

Due to my love for investments and dollar investments was too tiresome (the funding, withdraw, selling and co), I started looking for alternatives, Nigerian investment opportunities to be specific. I found and invested in 1 or 2. one paid me, the other took my money and run but man cannot give up.

I am not a quitter and I will never quit because I know there is so much money to be made from the internet.

Luckily for me, searching through the papers, I saw an ad, it caught my eye, I think Guardian newspaper in late 2012. It was an investment opportunity. I did not venture qucikly thinking it was like others but I registered with them online at www.goldwisenigeria.org (that time, it was dotcom), all I know is that they gave me good updates and news about them.

Due to their customer service and their mail messages being answered qucikly, I took a risk and decided to try them, their minimum deposit was N10,000.00 ($60.00 lr) at that time by March 2013, they paid me through lr since thats what they used at that period. When I received my first returns, I tried them again with $400.00 lr, they paid me on time again.

As soon as I got my funds, lr disappointed and I did not invest with them again. Some of my friends losed money with them due to lr problems so i just relaxed and decided to take a rest but there is something about them that keeps one going, their regular mails and updated news is one thing I respect them for.

Because of their consistency and customer service and I could not blame them for lr fault, I was having a consideration because they have modified their payment for all deposits and withdrawals to be via bank account. You deposit into their financial manager's account and they pay you into your savings bank account at the end of your working period. I invested N30,000.00 as risk by late November 2013, they paid me very early January 2014, I think on the 3rd day. I was kinda suprised, I must confess so I invested N80,000.00 with them by February, they paid me my returns again by ending of March.

At this period, their site was down but they said they were working on it because I wanted to bring friends into the programme. I now trust them completely for they are safe to do business with hence my and my business friends invested N250,000.00 (we are like 3, so 2, we invested N100,000.00 and one added N50,000.00).

Alas, as I am telling you, they have paid us our returns of N500,000.00 in 40 working days, we invested on the GoldWise Empower Plan and their site is now back up online even though progress is still on it.

I am totally impressed with them to be sincere, I just do not know what to say.

Please help me applaud Goldwise for their good works and not disappointing me. They deserve an award, even though they have passed through lots of ups and downs, they have proven to be so relaible, trustworthy, safe and good to do business with.

I am happy with them and if you want to know more about them, go to their site at www.goldwisenigeria.org and their contact number is 08146481938/[email protected]

If you want more information about them, you can contact me at [email protected]

Gbenga
[email protected]